★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-12-2017, 06:56 PM
iPad Pro 10.5 unplayable after first update

Hi The game ran and looked beautiful on launch with my iPad Pro but after the first update the game is unplayable with glitching and lag, looks like the graphics were down graded as well?
10-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaaron View Post
Hi The game ran and looked beautiful on launch with my iPad Pro but after the first update the game is unplayable with glitching and lag, looks like the graphics were down graded as well?
Yikes. Suddenly glad I've held off so far. iPad 12.9 here.

10-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shfrost View Post
Yikes. Suddenly glad I've held off so far. iPad 12.9 here.
I've been playing for hours before and after the update on my iPad Pro 12.9 and the performance is absolutely fine, and the graphics are exactly the same as before.
10-12-2017, 09:00 PM
This would be a instant buy if it had the "Road to Gehenna" DLC. Otherwise I already own the game (with the DLC) on PS4, so it's hard for me to justify double dipping for a version of the game that has less content than I already have...

Hope this port sell well regardless
10-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_HR View Post
Thanks for posting this. I'll have a look ASAP.
Please let me know what device you are using.
Regarding the mute problem with the call in the middle of the game, I have iPhone 6.
Thank you!
10-13-2017, 01:40 AM
AppleTV version

Can someone reach out to the developer and ask if they can enable AppleTV support? Without the confinements of a mobile device plus the A10X processor in the most current iteration, this game can look awesome.
10-13-2017, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
I've been playing for hours before and after the update on my iPad Pro 12.9 and the performance is absolutely fine, and the graphics are exactly the same as before.
Good to hear. Time to jump in then.
10-13-2017, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Anyone else finding a problem with the controls? Using the virtual joystick, I frequently find myself suddenly either gazing at the sky or the ground.
Hey, can you try and explain the issue in more detail. I've been playing with the virtual gamepad around the office and found no such issues. We'd love to fix as many things as possible, because we truly want everyone to enjoy the game, since we're so proud of it.
I'm using the virtual game pad, with sensitivity set to 2.7. As I move around each level, randomly I'll end up either looking at the sky or the ground. It happens pretty often, on each level.
10-13-2017, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaaron View Post
We have found an issue, and it was fixed just now. We have pushed the patch to Apple, and hopefully it will go through cert smoothly and be available in a couple of hours. Thanks for reporting this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkarafo View Post
Regarding the mute problem with the call in the middle of the game, I have iPhone 6.
Thank you!
We weren't able to reproduce the issue, but are looking into it. Hold on for a bit more. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalmagneto View Post
Can someone reach out to the developer and ask if they can enable AppleTV support? Without the confinements of a mobile device plus the A10X processor in the most current iteration, this game can look awesome.
Although we have no such plans at the moment, we always go by the saying "never say never". So we'll see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyjet View Post
I'm using the virtual game pad, with sensitivity set to 2.7. As I move around each level, randomly I'll end up either looking at the sky or the ground. It happens pretty often, on each level.
That's weird. I was using virtual gamepad a lot, cause it's my prefered control option, and never had that issue. What device are you using?
10-13-2017, 12:09 PM
iPad Air 2, IOS 10.3.3

The change in view is instantaneous and large, it's not as if I tapped a bit hamfistedly.