★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-12-2017, 02:38 PM
This game is painfully slow to load on my 6s plus. The gameplay also seems laggy at times. It never plays smoothly for a consistent amount of time. Anyone else experiencing any of these issues?

Overall, I do like the game, but at the moment its a bit frustrating for me.
10-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaymerX View Post
This game is painfully slow to load on my 6s plus. The gameplay also seems laggy at times. It never plays smoothly for a consistent amount of time. Anyone else experiencing any of these issues?

Overall, I do like the game, but at the moment its a bit frustrating for me.
We have had some reports of that. We had made some optimizations (mostly around memory usage) for the 6 Plus and 6S Plus, though these were not as complete in version 1.0.2.

We have 1.0.3 already approved which we are just doing checks on and which should be released later today. This contains some general bug fixes and some very minor optimizations. These may or may not be noticeable in general play.

Optimization work is ongoing and we have some specific stuff that should help, but it might be another week or so at least for a new version beyond 1.0.3 to be released.

10-12-2017, 03:36 PM
Just wanted to drop by and say I am loving this game and bought the $10 IAP I dont care!
10-12-2017, 03:56 PM
Love the game! I'm willing to support but I do NOT like the 10$ IAP. It's monthly which I've never seen in a game before. I've seen the MONTH vip which gives rewards everyday for a month but the fact that this auto renews is crazy. If you do not cancel it, thats 120$ a year. Some might not realize what they are buying. It appears like a single 10$, but its a auto renewing purchase. I'd love to throw down 10$ for it, but not if it auto renews. I'm sad it's implemented like this. It should read 10$ for "one month" and after the month is up, one can chose to re purchase for another month.

but a auto renew 10$ purchase is more than Hulu and Netflix combined lol.

Other than that, keep up the great work debs. It's a beautiful game and I am enjoy the story lots.
10-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Just wanted to drop by and say I am loving this game and bought the $10 IAP I dont care!
Just want to make sure you're aware its an auto-renew 10$ a month (unless you go into some settings and cancel it)
10-12-2017, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeillusion View Post
Just want to make sure you're aware its an auto-renew 10$ a month (unless you go into some settings and cancel it)
You do know you can purchase and then cancel the subscription immediately and you still get your month of rewards....
10-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmania View Post
You do know you can purchase and then cancel the subscription immediately and you still get your month of rewards....
Well, we'd prefer people didn't do that because it costs us $3 every time somebody does it :/

I mean, you can already play the game completely for free. We feel that's a good deal.
10-12-2017, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikPok View Post
Well, we'd prefer people didn't do that because it costs us $3 every time somebody does it :/

I mean, you can already play the game completely for free. We feel that's a good deal.
Did not know that and while it’s crappy you still make a profit right?

Last edited by batmania; 10-12-2017 at 06:52 PM.
10-12-2017, 07:14 PM
Couple of things I hate are timers and subscriptions!! I know the dev said you dont need it to play this game, but any game that necessitates that I will absolutely NOT buy. Period. Just sayin.
10-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Audio drops out (gun shots)

Anybody else experienced this? Lot of times the audio of the gunshots drops out?

Oh, and about my open unrelated question: will there ever be a Breakneck 2?