★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

09-25-2017, 04:49 AM
Finally managed to get my sig here updated, so my code is there.

I hope the update comes soon - apparently it's my habitat #6 causing the problem, since the background is just black. Wonder what happened to it that the one I used to have there (think it was called the Temple background) is gone???

PocketFrogs - new code 1KQL (old GC = penemuel)
Game stuck until next update - please don't gift yet. Thanks!
09-25-2017, 11:34 AM
The temple habitat still seems to be available. It is not one I currently use. I recall seeing it in a pond gift yesterday. Perhaps the devs. renamed the image file associated with it? I also hope the update is s released shortly. Pocket frogs will sometimes close without warning a few times a day.

Thank you,

09-26-2017, 09:29 AM
Thank you, Snappy for all the Levars! You are the lilypads beneath my webbed toes.

Thanks to old friends & new for frog gifts.

GCID JackaboomU -- 46% dexxed, level 54. 100% Anura through Nasus; 100% Infinitas, Pistrix through Latus.
09-27-2017, 01:09 AM
The Update with bug fixes is available! Did it immediately.

Unfortunately I am still stuck at the Loading screen.

I would appreciate if you didn’t send me frog gifts until the game is finally running again. Thanks!

The Cheshire Frog said: '' We're all mad here... at the pond!''
GC: froeschi4
New Pocket Frogs ID: 1JN8
Twitter: @froeschi4
09-28-2017, 02:29 AM
Hi all, it's been a while since I've been here. Thanks to all those who have gifted me. Unfortunately since the update I've lost all my friend so am popping in to let you know my code. It's. 3JZD. Looking forward to being able to gift again

GC Name mum6 pocket frogs code 3JZD

47% complete working on all breeds in purple
10-03-2017, 01:25 PM
Greetings,

I have the final set (2014 set #2) available for trade(six frogs).
Would like Persona, Vinaceus, gurus and Trivium if possible please. I had them in my catalog in version 2.x and version 3.x removed the catalog.

Thank you.
10-03-2017, 03:15 PM
Thanks muchly Snappy for your various high level gift frogs. Makes levelling again so much quicker, like an order of magnitude! Especially as it seems a bug or something is letting me breed frogs of much higher level in the habitats, but not in the pond. Curious and well taken advantage of

Could I please request a few examples of the non-pondables the likes of Obaro, Trivium, Bulbus, etc. to get my list up? 1XM7 is me, and I'll add and reciprocate as possible, or worthwhile, still levelling and all . Also have to take note of the player codes, much less memorable than usernames used to be. Cheers!
10-06-2017, 07:18 AM
I had no requests for the final set, so I am sending it out. Still working on Lucus frogs. Hope everyone has a pleasant weekend!
10-08-2017, 01:54 AM
Thanks again Snappy for keeping me in high level frogs. Hit level 17 but it is pretty overwhelming starting over with the number of breeds in now lol. Gradually I'm remembering breeds i had totally forgotten about! Ludo, Marinus, and Geminus were the last few in this category, not so surprising I had forgotten them when they don't visit the pond. Could I trouble yous for an example of each of those?

It seems that they are all pond findable after level 16, right? Cheers. 1XM7.
10-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Thanks to all the generous gifters out there, especially SnappyMcFrog!

Some of you I don't have names for, so if 1L2Z is out there, or 15FV, thanks to you both. If you wouldn't mind replying to this thread so I can put a name to the number, I'd appreciate that too!

Happy frogging to all!

GCID JackaboomU -- 46% dexxed, level 54. 100% Anura through Nasus; 100% Infinitas, Pistrix through Latus.