Help with Pocket God..

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MexicanJesus, Jan 24, 2010.

1. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    I'm not really seeing the point with it. I kill them, drop new ones in, kill them to. But nothing is that fun. Isn't there minigames or something ? Hopefully someone can explain the genius behind this game before I delete and call it a dollar wasted.

2. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
  3. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Not my type of game, but there are a few minigames I am aware of

-Drag the people upward and drop them on a cloud in the sky to do a doodle jump type thing

-Flick the water to make a tsunami that will make you go underwater and move an anchor to do a line drawing game

-Flick an islander onto the iceberg on the ice island to fight a monster

4. jxjja

jxjja Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    there is a minigame like the doodle jump crossover minigame or the harbor master crossover minigame, or the one with the sharks and dead fish. Just tap the help button to see all the minigames that can be played :)

5. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Thanks for the help. Added a little more fun to the game but really not my style. At least the kids like it!

6. KGameLover1

KGameLover1 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Student
    Ohio
    GodFinger will probably blow this away, there's not much to do in this game IMO.

7. Mormoop

Mormoop Well-Known Member

May 20, 2009
    It's not really a game, it's more like an interactive comic strip.

I think it's worth keeping because they update frequently with funny new mini-games or ways you can torture them. It's not really something you play all the time, but you can usually get a laugh with each "episode."

But hey, if that's not your thing, whatever.

8. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    It's gotten a little stale, I'll admit, but I've named every single pygmy after either people I personally hate, or am just pissed with at the time. Damn good stress-reliever.

9. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Pocket God isn't a game..It's classified as Entertainment. Which it is, I've gotten entertainment out of it, far more than a $1 worth.

10. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Pocket God isn't a game. It's a pointless Entertainment app where you just mess around.