Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-20-2013, 02:48 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I think the art style looks nice.. but I'd mainly be concerned about the gameplay itself. I guess since no one has opinions on it I should try it myself

.... LOL that description. Hilarious. Worth the 30 seconds I spent reading it.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:28 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

It's pretty much Zombieville USA with a cute anime skin slapped onto it. I don't have a problem with that, but it seems that a lot of you people do. It doesn't do much different, that's for sure, but it's still a lot of the same fun you'd have in Zombieville.
All the freemium elements have been nice to me so far; you get a lot of stamina so you can easily make it through a a bunch of levels before you run out. This isn't the type of game you'd play in a big sitting, anyways. Honestly, the only thing you'd be paying real money for are the costumes, because they hand out a substantial amount of money for daily rewards and for challenge missions.
Gameplay is pretty much the same as Zombieville. There's not much different other than a few unique weapons and perks. Weapons scale with your character as she levels up (or you can use medals, the IAP currency which gets handed to you in crumbs from time to time)
The main character repeats a lot of her lines in Nip from time to time, and it may get a bit grating, but you can eadily turn it off in options under CV, along with the option to change to THREE other voice actors, which is kind of weird, but okay. The translation can be a bit shoddy from time to time though.
The art is great, really great. That's all there is to say about it.
Overall, it's not bad, and i'm really enjoying it. If anything, i'd give it four.

Last edited by TaroSasaki; 06-20-2013 at 09:08 AM..
Old 06-20-2013, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaumite View Post
I guess I should move on to PC Gaming, seeing as the iOS developers (now that is) are idiotic twelve year olds who fa-
Moving on, the App Store is really degrading now, and we have to stick to trustworthy developers that don't flush out non-tested iAP-filled apps with no story or meaning.
It's tests my thoughts, and it seems with most repetitive apps, my appreciation and hope for humanity to eventually grow smart, dies down.
This is one of those apps.
Depressing.
Wow, are we even still talking about the App Store anymore?
Old 06-20-2013, 07:34 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaumite View Post
I guess I should move on to PC Gaming, seeing as the iOS developers (now that is) are idiotic twelve year olds who fa-
Moving on, the App Store is really degrading now, and we have to stick to trustworthy developers that don't flush out non-tested iAP-filled apps with no story or meaning.
It's tests my thoughts, and it seems with most repetitive apps, my appreciation and hope for humanity to eventually grow smart, dies down.
This is one of those apps.
Depressing.
Me too...but my PC is aging, computer monitors strain my eyes, and...sigh...I should give up on gaming period.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaroSasaki View Post
It's pretty much Zombieville USA with a cute anime skin slapped onto it.
Overall, it's not bad, and i'm really enjoying it. If anything, i'd give it four.
What you haven't noticed are the boss mobs. Some of them have some really annoying effects and it changes up the gameplay a bit. The game does get bogged down in a grind for gold to upgrade/buy gear but that's nothing new to people familiar with this type of game.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:08 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Dowloading for my brother, his type game.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:16 PM

I'm actually loving it surprisingly. It plays smooth and the graphics are nice. It does look like getting all the best stuff and costumes are gonna drive you crazy.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:20 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 06-23-2013, 08:02 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

The voice acting is pretty cringe worthy but the gameplay and enemy variety in this is way better than in anything similar. Online Co-op too, even if right now there's no easy way to group with specific friends until they patch that in.

Really solid, all in all.