Tower Dwellers - [Unit Crafting - Micromanaging - Tower Defence]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by hube_eccgames, Nov 8, 2013.

1. hube_eccgames

hube_eccgames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2013
    #1 hube_eccgames, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    Hello Touch Arcaders!! We're back with another title that we can finally talk about!! After talks with the publishers came to a stand still we have decided to take our latest project and publish it ourselves! This is very exciting because our lips were sealed for so long we have so much to share so get ready :D

Introducing:

[​IMG]

Tower Dwellers is a Unit Craft and Micromanaging Tower Defense. You build towers, they spawn the basic unit - a farmer - and you can control him on the map by providing a rally point. Then you can craft him into the unit you want by adding support structures to his tower. Add a blacksmith? He gets a sword. Add a carpenter hut? He gets a bow. Combine the two? You get a mix. Then throw in an alchemist's hut and it might get explosive.

We are proud to announce that the game is a Full Premium Game with no IAP
    The price point will be US $3.99/ UK £3.49 / EU 3,79 €

Towers can have up to three support structures so there are many possibilities.

Here are the 4 base heroes!
    [​IMG]

Here's a screenshot of the game in action
    [​IMG]

2. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Whoa. Sounds and looks pretty amazing! Love those genres, and to have them all merged into one game - will be keeping an eye out for this one! Good job.

3. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    sounds promising. will have to see some footage to decide but the graphic style looks good

4. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
    #4 hube_eccgames, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    We hope to have some video footage soon. Today I want to share with you our map - we have prepared a non-linear campaign where the player can choose which territory he conquers next ultimately deciding which upgrades to unlock.
    [​IMG]

5. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Look interesting, wait for gameplay video.

6. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
    #6 hube_eccgames, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    Hey folks! Thanks for the great feedback! Video is in the works! Here is the crafting tree for Tower Dwellers

Follow us on Twitter

[​IMG]

7. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
    The game also features an Encyclopedia where you can review the stats of all the heroes and monsters you have encountered. Also it lets you test them out in a ring where you can drop any units to see how they do against each other.

The encyclopedia lets you plan your strategy if you get stuck on a stage or just play around with the different units staging huge awesome battles.

[​IMG]

8. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    how many maps will be available? And do you plan on making map updates?

9. tabs

tabs Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Philippines
    Awesome looking game.

Price point please?

10. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
    Hey gents!

Thanks for the interest.

Nemerlab - right now we have 3 difficulty settings, with 3 different biomes spread across 11 levels. YES! There will be more coming after launch. Also owners of Dive for Treasures (our July release) will find a little something special in their updates alongside the launch of Tower Dwellers!

Tabs - we are still debating the actual price. We'll know for certain closer to release... WHICH IS 7 DAYS AWAY!!

11. MikeNintendo

MikeNintendo Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Looks great. Looking forward to try it!

12. phr0ze

phr0ze Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I don't come to these message boards often. However if you send me a PM on launch, I'll buy the game.

13. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Looks nice. Will keep my eyes on this game. :)

14. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Awesome

I like the micro concept. So just becuase I'm slow sometimes...is this like a tower defence but has the capabilities of making a tower into whatever the options permit? as opposed to using lets say 4 different towers?

Thanks and will keep my eyes peeled for this one as well

15. tabs

tabs Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Philippines
    No worries, I have a very strong feeling you already have a sale here. :D

16. Devster3

Devster3 Active Member

Mar 22, 2011
    i love the art style and look of this game. How far do the tower upgrades go?

17. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

This has definitely been put on my radar! I'm loving the whole look and feel that the screenshots are showing.

18. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
    Hey! Thanks for all the kind words. They're really helping shave off some stress as we ramp up for release day!!

Devster3 - you can upgrade each tower to spawn up to 3 units. On top of that you add support structures - by mixing different combinations you craft different units.

On top of that each territory you conquer opens up access to additional upgrades. You can decide which territories you want to conquer (so long as they are adjacent to a territory that is already yours) based on the upgrades they offer.

AConfusedKender - each tower spawns units and you can add support structures to it to change what unit it produces. This means you have all the combinations in the hero crafting tree I posted

19. GhostVyn

GhostVyn Member

Nov 10, 2013
    This sound like a rare game(original thought) I really want to try it since it is something new :D

20. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
    GhostVyn - it does have a uniquely engaging play style. Unlike traditional tower defense you can lose your men in battle if you don't take care of them. Before they respawn enemies can get through.

Speaking of enemies here are some from the beginning stages

[​IMG]