Universal TrapFinder[UNIVERSAL]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Acegamer, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Acegamer

Acegamer Member

Jun 5, 2016
    App Description:
    TrapFinder is a minesweeper adventure game. Where you play as Indigo Jones as an explorer looking for lost artifacts. Using your tool set and your detective skills avoid the traps and guide Indigo through each map completing the assigned objective.

I am one of two developer working on this game. TrapFinder will be our first ever game released on both IOS and Android. We were trying to come up with something unique that we feel didn't already exist on the app market and this is what we came up with. We hope that this looks appealing to everyone out there and are hoping to release new content every month for the game.

We are looking to hopefully get a few beta testers to give us some feedback of what they think about the game, and to make sure our game doesn't get released with too many bugs.

If this is something you would be interested in, please e-mail us at [email protected] with your device information. Also feel free to email us if you have any questions or comments about our up and coming game.

If you read this far thanks you for showing at least some interest

Attached Files:

2. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    I'll be honest...

I played minesweeper as a kid, because it was the first game I ever played and it stuck with me. Growing up, I could not find any game that matched the old windows 98 version that I enjoyed BUT if it's possible, I'd love to try your game and give you my honest opinion. I've beaten the game if you'd call it beat but... Yeah, so I'll send an email and see what happens

3. Acegamer

Acegamer Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Looking forward to sending you an invite, I hope we can satisfy your minesweeper needs with this game, we are trying our best to make this game as awesome as possible and we look forward to your feedback. Thanks again for showing interest.

4. Acegamer

Acegamer Member

Jun 5, 2016
    #4 Acegamer, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    Beta invites coming soon

We are planning on sending out the beta invites by the end of today, or tomorrow, if anyone else is interested please leave your email in this thread with your device information, or send us an e-mail at [email protected]. We have already received a good amount of requests for beta invites, we are going to let as many people test it as we can.

If you are interested in this game please like us on our facebook page where we will be posting constant updates.

https://www.facebook.com/TrapFinderTheGame/

Thanks for the support we have received so far we are hoping for a big launch :D

5. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Hey there,
    iPad Air 2, running iOS 9.
    Ill PM you my TestFlight email!

The game looks very interesting, I wonder how the minesweeper and exploration elements compliment each other.

6. Acegamer

Acegamer Member

Jun 5, 2016
    We feel that these two elements compliment eachother greatly, and we hope that the people who play it feel the same way. We look forward to your feedback :)

7. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    this game looks very interesting ! Any game trailer ? I would like to know more about this game and test it !

8. Acegamer

Acegamer Member

Jun 5, 2016
    I am glad to hear you are interested. If you want to pm me your email and device information I would love to add you to the beta testers list. You can also email your information to [email protected], where we email out updates to all of our testers and where you can give us any feedback you have. Thank you once again for showing interest we really want to make a fun experience for everyone, and need as much feedback as we can get.