Universal [FREE] [PUZZLE] [RPG] Pre-register for Puzzle Monster Quest and get EPIC REWARDS!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Kick9, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kick9

Kick9 Active Member

Nov 4, 2014
    The team here at Kick9 wants to share with you all a new game we're going to release soon. An exciting puzzle RPG game called Puzzle Monster Quest!

If you pre-register now, you'll receive a free reward to redeem at launch! I'm the community manager at Kick9 and I wanted to share this preregister link to help anyone out who is interested in puzzle RPG's! I hope you enjoy the prereg gift and the game!

If you have any questions about the game please ask and I'll do my best to answer you guys in the comments below! Have a good one, and see you all in the forums! Oh and here's the prereg link for Puzzle Monster Quest! http://goo.gl/tzdJpj

[​IMG]

2. Kick9

Kick9 Active Member

Nov 4, 2014
  3. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    #3 adamphetamine, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    Been playing the Japanese version for a while now and it is a blast. Looking forward to playing the English version as well.

Edit: forgot to ask when is release?

4. Kick9

Kick9 Active Member

Nov 4, 2014
    That's awesome!! We're so glad you've heard of the game already :)

And it'll be out sometime in Spring 2016.

5. Mikebuck15

Mikebuck15 New Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Officially the first day of spring! Hopefully the game comes out today haha :)

6. Azred

Azred New Member

Mar 23, 2016
    Worst game I've ever seen in my life.

This can't even be fixed... It's beyond buggy, a terrible rip off of better games, and not even somewhat fun. It's the absolute worst game I've ever played in my life, and I played LJN games for the NES. This is just awful. If it were possible to give a rating of 0 stars I would.

7. Mikebuck15

Mikebuck15 New Member

Mar 20, 2016
    What a useless comment... How about reporting bugs to the devs instead of whining about it.

8. Azred

Azred New Member

Mar 23, 2016
    It can't be fixed. It's not just the bugs, it's not even fun. It crashes every ten seconds, is a terrible concept, and isn't worth even trying to play this. It was a complete waste of time.

Even if the bugs were all fixed, it wouldn't be playable. It's just a bad game.

9. Mikebuck15

Mikebuck15 New Member

Mar 20, 2016
    I would like video proof of these bugs. And these crashes. Also details on the device you are using and the devices version.
    Thanks in advance for backing up these claims.

10. Azred

Azred New Member

Mar 23, 2016
    Sure, you one of the devs? It's a samsung galaxy note 5. I'll see if I can record the game ####ing up after I reinstall it. That's not going to change the fact that it's not a good game when it does run. Running it gives my fairly new phone the android.process.acore error, and this is only with this game, not any other app, and causes the game to crash out. Usually this happens on startup, but occasionally afterwards as well. It does not matter if it's the only app running or not. The last time it happened was immediately after a hard reset, and it was the only thing running. I uninstalled it after that, and didn't consider the game worth my time any more.

11. Kick9

Kick9 Active Member

Nov 4, 2014
    We're glad you're excited for the release like we are! As long as you pre-register, we'll send you an email when the game is ready :)

You can also follow us on Facebook for updates as well https://www.facebook.com/pmqgame/?fref=ts

12. Kick9

Kick9 Active Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Hello Azred,

The game was temporarily available within the app store, and shortly after the game was removed. What you downloaded was an unfinished product of our game, and in no way does it represent the quality of what we will be releasing in Spring 2016.

It is unfortunate that you saw the unfinished product, but rest assured the finished product will be a huge improvement over what you experienced. We encourage you to Pre-Register for the game, and give the official version a try when it is released.

Regardless, thank you for your time, and have a great day! :)