iRequiem Price Poll

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FlagellumDei, Dec 12, 2010.

?

What should iRequiem be priced at?

1. 0.99

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. 1.99

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. 2.99

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. 3.99

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. 4.99

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FlagellumDei

FlagellumDei Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Male
    Programmer
    In a few days our game iRequiem will be released (on 16th December), and we still haven't agreed on the price. Based on what you can see on the game's official website http://www.irequiemgame.com how much would you be willing to pay for this game?

2. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    I test this game.Lock fantastic.my price for iphone version:.99$

3. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Looks interesting id be willing to pay between .99 and 1.99. Maybe have a launch sale and see how it does at that price and go from there? Regardless good luck!

4. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I'm not likely to purchase on release but would be more likely to buy if the price point started higher than randomly reduced for time limited periods because then I'd feel like I'm getting a deal. Don't undervalue your product since it seems like alot of work went into it. iRequiem seems to have a lot of polish but my lackluster interest in sidescrollers may keep me from it.

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    I'm curious about it, but from the video the action looks pretty static and I'm not crazy about the character animation. Considering what else is coming out on the 16th, I think you'll have a tough time getting people's attention. I don't usually recommend this to devs, but I would consider a .99 sale, at least for the first few days.

6. FlagellumDei

FlagellumDei Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Male
    Programmer
    Thank you guys for your votes.

Indeed a lot of work has been put into the game, a full year of development (2 people).