Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-05-2013, 05:32 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

First quality crap.!! Loading screens take ages on ipad 4. Deleted.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:07 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

LOL
So I can call me lucky, that I only get an empty PopUp, when I click on "New" ....
Which I can only close.,
Old 09-06-2013, 11:24 AM

I can't believe the low quality of this game. It's almost as if the developers made this app in a vacuum and had never heard of a CCG, let alone researched what other games there are in this genre. If you're looking for a beautifully made and deep CCG I'd recommend assassins creed recollection. It's a study in what can be done and what konami failed to do. SO disappointed.

This isn't even worth the download for fans of the CCG genre OR fans of Star Wars.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:17 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Totally agree. This is atrocious. I would rather extract my own eyes with a light sabre than endure a minute more of this.

I too was hoping for something like Assassins Creed Recollection which is utterly awesome but this can't really be called a game, can it? I have no idea why someone would even bother wasting their time to make something like this, let alone PAY a license fee to use the SW brand!! WTF - I mean do kids actually play this kind of junk and think they are having fun these days??
Old 09-09-2013, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
Totally agree. This is atrocious. I would rather extract my own eyes with a light sabre than endure a minute more of this.

I too was hoping for something like Assassins Creed Recollection which is utterly awesome but this can't really be called a game, can it? I have no idea why someone would even bother wasting their time to make something like this, let alone PAY a license fee to use the SW brand!! WTF - I mean do kids actually play this kind of junk and think they are having fun these days??
To each his own
Old 09-09-2013, 12:46 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboyrasp View Post
To each his own
I know we have different tastes but do you honestly think this game is good? Really? I love Star Wars and wanted so badly to enjoy this but it's dire. Star Wars on ios is overall really poor. You would assume there would be some great games out but sadly not. A complete waste of the IP
Old 09-18-2013, 04:28 PM

In the beginning first card i drew was master yoda does everyone get this card.?
Old 10-18-2013, 10:58 PM

I bet 90% of the negative reviewers didn't spend more than 20 mins playing. I am thoroughly enjoying the game and haven't spent 1 cent! Made level 45 with a decent deck of 3 & 4 Star cards. There are layers to the game. Patient players will be rewarded.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:52 PM

Can't believe more people aren't talking about this. Game is great. Been addicted for >6 months now. Konami keeps the game fresh with constant updates, new events, and new cards every two weeks.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:16 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunkie View Post
Can't believe more people aren't talking about this. Game is great. Been addicted for >6 months now. Konami keeps the game fresh with constant updates, new events, and new cards every two weeks.
Too many cards game, that's why :/