Two $10 iTunes or Google Play Gift Cards contest from Eggroll Games

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Eggroll Games, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Eggroll Games

Eggroll Games Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Developer
    Winston Salem
    #1 Eggroll Games, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
    Hello Everyone! I want to start by saying thank you for your support over the past year!

As you may already know, our latest app is called "Shapes Memory Match!"

[​IMG]

This is the third in our series of kids memory match apps and is available on the App Store and Google Play.

As the lead designer of the memory match series, my goal was to create a level of polish in the animation and timing that adds a sense of action and over-the-top, mesmerizing fun. I wanted the cards to flip, stretch, scale, float and explode with particle effects. In terms of audio, there are lots of subtle touches, great music that dynamically changes as the game progresses and professional narration.

We are in the process of creating a math themed game that uses this matching engine as well as new game mechanics with a brand new, more colorful look.

Our goal has always been to make apps that children of all ages can play without getting frustrated, stuck and especially without making accidental purchases! No personal data is collected and there are no ads.

If you'd like to try our apps and you haven't already, please check us out on the App Store and Google Play.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

On to the contest...

Recently, we have been adding our apps to Google Play and we need your help to be seen! We would love to give away a $10 US iTunes gift card or a $10 US Google Play gift card (your choice) for participating in this contest. There will be two winners so your chances of winning are automatically doubled!

HOW TO ENTER

To win one of two $10 US iTunes gift cards or $10 US Google Play gift cards (your choice) you can do anything on the following list. EACH ITEM YOU COMPLETE ON THE LIST WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER ENTRY! This means you can increase your chances of winning by completing more tasks on the list. Think of it as a scavenger hunt of sorts!

:p "Like" any of our apps on Google Play by pressing the +1 button. For every +1 you get an extra entry. Eggroll Games on Google Play Once you have done this for one or more of our apps, report back to this thread with your Google Plus name (or PM me if it is your real name and you'd like to keep it private).

:D Download, rate and review any of our apps on Google Play. For every review you get an extra entry. Eggroll Games on Google Play Once you have done this for one or more of our apps, report back to this thread with your Google Plus name (or PM me if it is your real name and you'd like to keep it private).

:cool: Share any of our Google Play apps (please include a link to the app) on your social network or other relevant location. For every share you get an extra entry. Once you have done this for one or more of our apps, report back to this thread with the link to your post (or PM me if you'd like to keep it private).

;) Download, rate and review (or update your review of) any of our apps on the App Store. For every review or updated review you get an extra entry. Eggroll Games on the App Store Once you have done this for one or more of our apps, report back to this thread with your iTunes review name (or PM it if you'd like to keep it private).

CHANCES TO WIN

It is possible to get lots of entries in the drawing so your chances of winning are much higher if you complete more tasks on the list. Also, there are two prizes so that helps!

CHOOSING THE WINNERS

In 7 days (Wednesday, October 23rd) I will randomly draw two names from the pool of entries. Your chances of winning are much higher if you complete more tasks on the list.

THANKS AGAIN for all you have done for my little indie company! If you have any questions about the contest or anything else, contact me anytime. Good luck!

2. ronit

ronit Well-Known Member

May 12, 2011
    Blogger
    US
    Let me be the first to reply.

I have done +1 on Google for all apps, and reviewed your free Google play apps. I have already reviewed most of the Appstore apps, but I will again update the reviews.

PM sent regarding the name for Google play, and nickname of US appstore.

Thanks for the contest.

3. smoothies

smoothies Active Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Done, as James Jones :)

4. Sam Vanderspek

Oct 14, 2013
    I reviewed on the App Store as Sam Vanderspek. At least that's what I think it is.

5. Sam Vanderspek

Oct 14, 2013
    I checked and my review name is samvanderspek1

6. Eggroll Games

Sep 1, 2012
    Developer
    Winston Salem
    Thank you ronit, Smoothies an Sam! You are the best!

7. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Updated my IOS reviews and I PM'd you the details. Thanks much for the quality educational games and the contest. :)

8. forfun

forfun Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    reviewed as funkysimf in us app

9. Aseret

Aseret Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Sent a PM! Thanks for all your wonderful contests :D

10. Eggroll Games

Sep 1, 2012
    Developer
    Winston Salem
    #10 Eggroll Games, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
    Thank you klink, forfun and Aseret! You have always supported us and it is appreciated! Good luck!

There is still time to win! Go +1 all our apps here on Google Play for easy entries!

11. Gamermom

Gamermom Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    PM'd you with my review information. Thank you

12. woolane

woolane Active Member

Aug 18, 2011
  13. forfun

forfun Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    #13 forfun, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    +1 all your apps on Google Play

14. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
  15. PedroCst

PedroCst Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Portugal
    Hi, I'm yet to participate, and will put my Google's name and iTunes username as soon as I review the game and push those +1.
    Thank you!!

16. Eggroll Games

Sep 1, 2012
    Developer
    Winston Salem
    #16 Eggroll Games, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
    Wow! Thank you Gamermom, woolane, forfun, iANiMeX and PedroCst for your entries! Good luck!

There is still time to win! Go +1 all our apps here on Google Play for easy entries!

17. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    Emm,nice contest
    Google+ all apps as Daniel Chang (nerdherd518)
    Also updated previous reviews as nerd_herd1 on US app store

18. PedroCst

PedroCst Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Portugal
    +1'd in Google Play (PM sent) and reviewed some apps in the US App Store as PedroCst, thank you!!

19. Eggroll Games

Sep 1, 2012
    Developer
    Winston Salem
    The winners have been contacted! Thank you for participating! I will announce the winner's names here soon. I love the TA forums! :)

20. Eggroll Games

Sep 1, 2012
    Developer
    Winston Salem
    Thanks again to the winners PedroCst and Aseret! Thank you all for all your support and love! It is appreciated! Have a great day!