Angry Birds Go (By Rovio)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by killercow, Jun 12, 2013.

1. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    Great... I feel good about this... :)
    Already tired of angry birds with catapult

2. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Personally, I've had enough of the birds! But I'll give this one a go, as its totally different concept to the other games.

3. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

#23 killercow, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
    First gameplay trailer for Angry Birds go:

Out december 11th.

It looks really good and has tons of potential. A bit scared that it's gonna be F2P and I wanted to see a ful "Bad-piggy" style vehicule editor but at least it's not just another runner.

4. Razoric

Razoric Well-Known Member

F2P... sigh...

5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Shame its free to play, you would think the amount of money theyve earnt from Angry Birds they wouldnt bother with F2P

I must admit it does look great, always wanted my perfect Mario Kart style game on iOS (Disappointed by past games) and this might be it. I just hope the controls are good and its not tilt only

6. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    errr...not so interested anymore. ftp?
    damn it rovio, seriously, just charge me like 10-20bucks and give me the full kart racing experience that can match sonic, mario, mod nation, etc.

7. Lerisbo1192

Lerisbo1192 Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    hueco mundo
    like they always do right?! i wonder what happened this time! what a big supprise!

8. Lerisbo1192

Nov 26, 2012
    hueco mundo
    it still looks like the closest mario kart like we can get on the appstore! and all i hope for this is NO TIMERS!! eventhought i hate freemiums i can overcome any paywall if i m really interested in the game by playing over and over again!

9. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Wait until mid of December. Please go to that day quick, my God...

10. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    i guess the last angry birds didnt do quite well, thats the reason they decide to go freemium on this one. OR, maybe they smell a bigger(read: HUGE load of) cash. well, one can hope here, we just have to wait till the launch day.

11. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Just wait for it, pay or iAP still work fine to me.

12. wolfie9090

wolfie9090 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2013
    For those of you who know me, it seems I demand multiplayer on every game, but this one is begging for online 8 person races

13. wolfie9090

wolfie9090 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2013
    For those of you who know me, it seems I demand multiplayer on every game, but this one is begging for online 8 person races

14. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

I would be disappointed if it didn't have at least a local multiplayer component. It's a must have for any racing game!
    Online would be neat :)

15. Shan82

Shan82 Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Songwriter.
    USA
    I can't wait for this and it's free to play I'm even more excited now. :D:D:D

16. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    AB: Go... Get ya wallet out!

17. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Hope it's better than Mario Kart 7.

18. Lerisbo1192

Nov 26, 2012
    hueco mundo
    #38 Lerisbo1192, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
    i guess we have to respect each others opinions....

19. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    This ^^ is the main reason ios games are going down the pan. :mad:

20. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    I agree, I had a iPod 2g years ago most to all games were paid, and a few went paid to free time to time, But it was rare to see many F2P games on the ios store. Personally I liked that, but then after almost 3 years of not owning or knowing anything on ios, I bought a iPad mini and browsed the store I had credit set, though saw a Sims F2P game and decided to try it love sims what could go wrong.......

Don't like them at all to me there a ploy to get money... Sims Freeplay was my first F2P and after that game and so many issues with being a name brand name and being wifi only and over expensive plus nothing like sims at all at least in my eyes... That left me with a bad vibe on F2P games.
    I am very wary of those type of games now...

Now if I go on here or Iosnoops and see a paid game go free I get those, premium is so much better as long as there's no excessive IAP in them, people complain to much on games being expensive now we get crap games that are free and loaded with IAP, there just not fun..
    (excuse my language)

I am guessing when OceanHorn releases there will be people griping, cause I'm guessing that game is going to be up there in price and that I don't mind it means it's a great game if it's up in price, take the junk jack series:)