Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-20-2013, 06:49 PM

Look awesome, get it for Holiday
Old 12-20-2013, 08:33 PM

So I've been messing around with free play mode and I'm not very impressed. It's ok but not great, I'll play the story mode later but damn I bought 8 other games tonight XD

Career mode is nothing special ;-; just free play mode with a timer /: and also the tricks are confusing idk how to pull off cool tricks and I can't find a guide inside of the game on how to do them. The game does have an online feature though so that's cool, but no one really has this game yet so there's no matches. I'm done with this game for tonight I believe.

Last edited by Ramaz1234; 12-20-2013 at 08:41 PM..
Old 12-26-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Hmmm well 25mins later........ not impressed,
This is certainly no tony hawk. I'm not sure if it's the quite tricky controls or the physics but it just doesn't feel right to me, now I play lots of skate boarding games, like skate and tony hawk on consoles and touch grind and true skate on iOS all of the above are better than this.
Personally I wouldn't recommend it and I can't see me going back to it as when I want to play a skating game I'd rather play any of the above games than this.
Sorry but ill most likely be deleting this later tonight. •••Spoiler:  im deleting it right now

Oh and by the way It's 935mb installed incase anyone wants to know.
I just remembered this game. I was in the mood to play a skateboarding game and decided to check out imps before buying this one. I owe ya another one monkey!
Old 12-27-2013, 05:25 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Hmmm well 25mins later........ not impressed,
This is certainly no tony hawk. I'm not sure if it's the quite tricky controls or the physics but it just doesn't feel right to me, now I play lots of skate boarding games, like skate and tony hawk on consoles and touch grind and true skate on iOS all of the above are better than this.
Personally I wouldn't recommend it and I can't see me going back to it as when I want to play a skating game I'd rather play any of the above games than this.
Sorry but ill most likely be deleting this later tonight. •••Spoiler:  im deleting it right now

Oh and by the way It's 935mb installed incase anyone wants to know.
Thank you for your impressions! The video looked quiet promissing, though.
Old 12-27-2013, 05:56 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Best skate game, better than all. Highly recommend, it's really addicting with me.