Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-06-2014, 11:01 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Happy to see the update out. Plays well on iPhone. My essence doesn't sync between the two but that's not a big deal.

When did the cost of the Season Pass go up to $5.99USD from $2.99USD? I'd planned on buying both Essence Doubler and Season Pass.
Before the launch, we had plans for a certain number but now with the success of the launch, we are able to pack some more heroes than we had originally planned for.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:22 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooghi View Post
Before the launch, we had plans for a certain number but now with the success of the launch, we are able to pack some more heroes than we had originally planned for.
Gotcha! I wish you had made it clear it was limited time. I was holding off on purchasing to see if there would be more heroes and if there would be an update at all. Anyhow, thanks for the answer!
Old 06-23-2014, 09:55 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

(click to open in iTunes)

Hey guys! We've released our first content patch for SpellBounders! We've got a ton of bug fixes, a new hero, new vanity tiles and more. We'd love to hear your feedback to make the game better!
Old 06-23-2014, 10:01 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Somehow I missed this game. I play every and all word games so this is a no brainer!
Old 06-25-2014, 07:19 AM

Hi,

I seem to be having an issue where the game thinks i'm using an ipad when i'm actually playing from an iphone. The interface is really huge and all over my screen. O_O
Old 07-07-2014, 02:31 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

So I've been playing the game for some days now and I really like it. Unfortunately I play against the same 5 or so people every time. Game seems pretty dead. I have won at least 60% of my games and today I bought one of the IM guys but now nobody wants to play with me :/

The IM guys are really overpowered.
Old 07-21-2014, 10:15 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorctk View Post
Hi,

I seem to be having an issue where the game thinks i'm using an ipad when i'm actually playing from an iphone. The interface is really huge and all over my screen. O_O
Hey Victor, send me some details about your device. I havent seen this issue before: contact@insaneroot.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdan View Post
So I've been playing the game for some days now and I really like it. Unfortunately I play against the same 5 or so people every time. Game seems pretty dead. I have won at least 60% of my games and today I bought one of the IM guys but now nobody wants to play with me :/

The IM guys are really overpowered.
We plan on doing some more marketing and advertising but for the time being we are trying to polish it a bit more before we do a really big PR/marketing blitz. Thanks for playing the game and Im glad you're enjoying it! If you have any ideas to help improve the game, let us know!