12-11-2013, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hube_eccgames View Post
Wow this news of the update sank faster than our submarine! Maybe we'll have to do better...
If I'm honest here it was so long ago that I bought this (on day 1) that I've deleted it by now but it was really strange as I just redownloaded it a few days ago then an update hit a day or so later talk about luck. Anyway I've got to start over after redownloading but I appreciate the update
Thanks guys (or guy or even girl?! No idea how many of you there are or who you are lol I'll shut up now)
Games great

Edit: hmm wow it seems my progress is still there sort of, all my upgrades are still there it's just the artefacts that I need to recollect. Nice.

Another Edit: if you want a fact from me, this is easily the best submarine game I've played on my iPad, it nails the controls perfect spinning the wheels is great. I'd love a more realistic looking version focused on combat instead of exploration but with the same or similar control scheme.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 12-11-2013 at 04:34 PM.
12-11-2013, 04:39 PM
My interest is peaked! I haven't pick this up yet but I've had my eye on it. I enjoyed Tower Dwellers so perhaps I'll give this one a shot.
12-12-2013, 08:21 AM
You will definitely love it NOW THAT IT IS FREE!!
Any questions - as always I'll be floating around here for your asking pleasure.

Happy Holidays from all of us at ECC Games!
If you've enjoyed this game recommend it to your friends!!

12-12-2013, 09:59 AM
I have to agree with monkey on this one. I bought this game on day one and LOVED it, but there wasn't any new news on it or updates, so I deleted it after awhile. I just downloaded it again and am going to replay it now that there's an update. To anybody that hasn't picked this up yet, it IS a great game! I'm actually looking forward to replaying it and now that it's on sale for the low, low price of free, it should be a no brainer. Keep up the great work developers and thanks for the update!!
12-13-2013, 07:32 AM
Thanks NOEN! Glad you are enjoying it!!
12-15-2013, 07:34 AM
This game needs more recognition. I recommend people check it out. 2 Thumbs up from me!