I keep playing games and stopping... Anyone else like this?

05-29-2014, 08:14 PM
Same happens for me. Hah, I also bought shadow sun but I don't have the energy to get invested in it yet. Rinse and repeat and this is why I only ever complete like 15% (or less) of the games I buy.

It's even worse on PC and steam.

I keep telling myself to stop buying new games and play the ones I have, but I'm weak. Like a woman who shops for new clothes and has a closet full that she never wears....

Favorites: Siralim | Cavern | Dungeonism | Avadon | Warhammer: Quest | Endless Depths
Now Playing: Siralim (MY GOTY 2014) | Shattered Planet
05-29-2014, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorlen View Post
Same happens for me. Hah, I also bought shadow sun but I don't have the energy to get invested in it yet. Rinse and repeat and this is why I only ever complete like 15% (or less) of the games I buy.

It's even worse on PC and steam.

I keep telling myself to stop buying new games and play the ones I have, but I'm weak. Like a woman who shops for new clothes and has a closet full that she never wears....
Exactly. Were like shopaholic women... Just instead of clothes, it's games. And I'm guessing by the end of tonight, I'll have bought legacy <.<
05-29-2014, 11:57 PM
Actually, yes. For me this goes even for console and PC games. As I became older and closer to age 30 in my case I noticed that I am very interested in all games, I buy some, some I get for free on mobile, and I may play some games for hours, but very often I will stop and move to another game and never finish the previous one.

I think mostly it is from the fact that there are so many games overall, and being focused on just one is difficult.
05-30-2014, 01:52 AM
Yes yes yes. I buy games and for some reason only summon the power to finish the very beginning and maybe some of the middle. Although there's a gem every now and then that I manage to play all the way through and enjoy. I do it a lot with console and PC games also.

Last edited by Anonomation; 05-30-2014 at 03:57 AM.
05-30-2014, 02:35 AM
I suggest you start playing games like Final Fantasy and any games that offers interesting plot. That's how i overcome it