Exitium 2 (KRPG) by Minoraxis

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Hambo12, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    #1 Hambo12, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
    Many thanks too JBerg_Minoraxis. This year we will being seeing one of the best RPGs return with a sequel. EXITIUM. personally i love Minoraxis. There RPGs had IAP but was always optional unlike some RPGs. (Zenonia 5 im looking at your 10$ for a potion of resurrection)

Received through private messaging after i ask for sequel.

Thanks for the interest! I'm happy to say that we have our best and brightest plugging away at a sequel to Exitium as we speak! Right now we're looking at an early Q2 2013 release.

2. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Sweet

3. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Here we go again, moderator delete this thread. It seems Q2/2013 is to long and we can't post about it until its close to release,

4. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Why would this get deleted?

5. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    A looooong wait. :( but hey before this gets deleted, what should we see in the sequel? I would like armor that actually show on your character.

6. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Hey minigore 2 had that thread for over a year so this shouldn't be deleted.

7. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    I don't think a long wait would be an excuse to delete this thread..

8. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #8 undeadcow, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
    I for one appreciate your posts provided they are not based on inference or vague hint that a game might come to iOS or english speaking App Stores but without any real evidence of such. Even here there's no concrete information, just your encouragement that everyone speculate. You might consider starting one "rumors" thread for that information (like your suggestion japanese language only Andriod exclusive Dragon Quest will both come to iOS and be english speaking when there is no evidence). For example, I'm still waiting on Apocalypse of Skyland that you announced. The lead information is amusing and helpful but could be better presented in a rumor thread if there is no solid indication. Sometimes your posts end up being correct but other times they are a bit too speculative. I can imagine moderators might delete threads when there is no basis for the suggestion they will come to english language iOS anytime soon. It's great that Kemco has Alphadia 5 in Asia, and although you haven't started a thread about it, I can see that we might want to see ports of Alphadia 3-4 first.

In the case of Exitium 2, it'll likely end up on english language iOS stores based on the developer's history and your word of communicating with the developer. It would be great to hear directly from the developers, who are active on Touch Arcade (rich1million and JBerg).