Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-24-2014, 08:58 PM

My play time varies bit hopefully will get a chance when were both on
Old 03-05-2014, 06:12 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I have only words of praise for this extremely entertaining game.

It's so polished and crazy fun I can't help but feel like everyone should support this developer with anywhere between 5-10 EUR, coz that's what a game like this would go for on Steam. Strongly reminds me of Torchlight for PC but with the added zombie flavor. And less complexity, of course.

For now I spent 3.5EUR and bought Napoleon and Genghis Khan to complement the two original heroes.

I am trying hard to find some improvement suggestions :

- I find some heroes uninspiring. I know different things cater to different people - for example I love the Napoleon / Lincoln combo but totally hate Cleopatra. In the grand scheme of things, having just two essential classes (ranged / melee) is a bit limiting. Now that my favorite ranged mechanic is Napoleon and my favorite melee is Lincoln, there is little incentive left to spend on heroes.

- to the above point, adding a class with something unique to it (remember the Witch Doctor in Diablo?) would be imho better than a plethora of heroes with the same mechanics

- It would be cool to be able to change the weapon. For example Napoleon could get different types of guns to play around with

- Some monsters could get special attributes / resistances and when you beat them they could drop coins / loot

If the devs keep investing in this game I am anyway sure we will see great things in the future and at least from my side, more spending is guaranteed !
Old 03-05-2014, 06:48 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

This game is very fun indeed.

I found a bug in the level Wonchubee Mine, during the boss fight (the seal). A some time, my character is blocked by invisible wall. I don't understand why, and it goes on until the end of the fight. I loose 2 or 3 lifes at each fight, it is exasperating, I cannot do anything. Am I the only one with this issue ?
Old 11-09-2014, 08:23 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Why did they pull this game? I can't find it in the US, NZ, CA, or SG AppStore.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:23 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Why did they pull this game? I can't find it in the US, NZ, CA, or SG AppStore.
Yeah they did. When i found out a few days ago, i wanted to download from my purchased list but couldnt find it there either.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:33 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Yeah they did. When i found out a few days ago, i wanted to download from my purchased list but couldnt find it there either.
Yup. I thought I was going crazy cuz I couldn't find it in my purchases. I wonder if it has anything to do with it releasing on PS4 for 14.99?
Old 11-09-2014, 08:44 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Yup. I thought I was going crazy cuz I couldn't find it in my purchases. I wonder if it has anything to do with it releasing on PS4 for 14.99?
From what i understand, if they just pull the game, you should be able to download it from your purchased list, but if the devs opted out as iOS developers, they lose their license to make iOS games and all traces of their games will be removed even from the purchased list.

Kinda sad coz i really liked the game. I think they didnt get the highlight coz if i remember correctly, this released at the same time as Bug Heroes 2 did. Or maybe it was some other title.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:57 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

What this game was removed
Old 11-09-2014, 09:48 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

The game's website still lists it as available on iOS.
http://www.2ndchanceheroes.com
I doubt they'd forget to update their website if they discontinued the iOS version, so I'm guessing it must have gotten removed by mistake. Maybe they forgot to renew their Apple Developer license or something.