Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-03-2013, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Should've thought of that earlier....thanks LK. I was thinking about getting the magnet, but after seeing its price, forget it.
Yeah. That's silly. The magnet is three times more than the freaking game itself.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:17 PM

Still doesnt explain what you said about the spam you get during the game(or between levels). As said, I never get asked to but anything or to watch a video. My girlfriend downloaded the game, is now halfway and neither does she get that.

I have to go to the store myself. Same method and pricing as in one of my other favorite games: Bike Race Pro.

The prices are for the true obsessed fans.

In my opinion this is IAP done right! Perfect. The game remains at a very low price itself and can be played without timers. The game is not hard and you can finish it without buying any IAP. Any at all. No wall that suddenly pops up in a level which makes it too tough and neither is the game pushing me to buy anything (i did not play the free version, just the paid one).

I myself think IAP's are great. When done this way it means you get the whole game for a buck and if you wish to invest for whatever reason then you can. Although unfortunately for the developer I dont think much will as the game is too easy. I am near the end and not the greatest player.

What I mean is: i dont understand the constant moaning about IAP's here at toucharcade. I understand moaning about timers or suddenly raising the level to impossible. But rather be thankful that in games like these it is not the case. And enjoy the game without going to the store if you dont want to spend anything.
But more often I read people critisicing games because it has IAP's even.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:21 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Default Leps world 3: killing

Hey all,

Just started playing this and loving it! How the hec do I kill the monsters at the end of each world. I have no idea how to? Most of the time I run out of time, but the acorns are obviously not powerful enough to kill them. Is there a way or trick that I don't know about?

Thanks!