★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-15-2018, 10:43 AM
The chapter by chapter approach was not bad either. From a replay point of view, If you have cleared it before, you can play your desired chapter again. You don't have to do it from the beginning. Not as good as I expected, but in the end, it was good.
02-15-2018, 01:27 PM
finally finished the game. well worth the price. story can be pretty confusing at the end but i finally get it . this game crash like crazy on my iphone X 11.2.5 on every chapter, but thank God they put plenty of checkpoints so i dont have to replay the game from the beginning of the chapter, but everything else is so well made for a mobile games. kudos to square for this game and im pretty sure to go straight ahead and buy the ps4 version. 4stars for me and ill give it a 5 if they fix the crash issue on iphone X.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2, GRID Autosport & Many More

02-16-2018, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
finally finished the game. well worth the price. story can be pretty confusing at the end but i finally get it . this game crash like crazy on my iphone X 11.2.5 on every chapter, but thank God they put plenty of checkpoints so i dont have to replay the game from the beginning of the chapter, but everything else is so well made for a mobile games. kudos to square for this game and im pretty sure to go straight ahead and buy the ps4 version. 4stars for me and ill give it a 5 if they fix the crash issue on iphone X.
Thanks for posting the whole game on YouTube! Im watching each after I finish each chapter. i was going to ask how the YouTube crackdown has affected you, and then realized Im only one of over 270K subscribers. Wow, you must work your butt off! Anyway, Im thankful to be able to watch this whenever I cant play.

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
iPhone X Space Gray 256 GB
iPad Pro 9.7 128 GB
02-16-2018, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
I have to wonder what is it about my phone or game settings that is different, because I have yet to run into a single crash, and I also have an IPhone X with iOS 11.2.5. And I mean none — the game has been rock solid for me. Are you running at 60 FPS or 30?