08-15-2014, 09:04 AM
Game Impressions

Hi Guys just joined the forum and curious to hear of any progress with beating the game? I am through the portal and stuck trying to destroy the flying dude which is protected by the green ray spitting beast" any clues on how to beat them?
08-17-2014, 05:36 AM
Hello.....??? Is there any one out there!! just curious as no response to my question......... Has anyone beaten the dudes /flying witch / green ray spitting protector? And is this last stage?

08-26-2014, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsm View Post
Hello.....??? Is there any one out there!! just curious as no response to my question......... Has anyone beaten the dudes /flying witch / green ray spitting protector? And is this last stage?
Sorry man. I check back once in a blue moon to see any updates. I gave up on a bad glitch past a save point where my guy can't get past a skeleton guy who is too close to the spot where I have to jump, and so I get sucked in next to the Skelton and repeatedly die. So, I've not made it that far. You might check gamefaqs.com.....sometimes they'll have an answer or two.
08-27-2014, 10:03 PM
Hi Chief,

No probs and thanks for the update on your experience; had the same problem with a couple of glitches so I just ditched the game and went back to the start (2 x times) finally got through into the room (similar to Ghouls and Ghosts) however just cant work out a strategy to beat these dudes! will try your other suggestion

Cheers
09-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Arcane Ghosts finally beaten!

Hi All,
Well, after hours of trying and working out a strategy, finally beat the game: once in the chamber finally beat the flying dude and it's laser spitting protectors it then turns into a mortal and bingo! You can then knock him off! Bring on the next version
10-30-2014, 02:11 PM
Hello everyone,

To celebrate Halloween, Arcane Ghosts will be free until November 5th.

I plan to release a new version in a couple of weeks. I'm no longer a fulltime dev, so sorry if it's taking so long.

Cheers!
10-31-2014, 01:24 AM
CONGRATULATIONZ
ThnX