05-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSNellie View Post
Right? I stumbled on this method by accident. The most I ever have to wait between matches is 1/2 hour (and that's if I just abuse all of my team after playing 2-4 straight matches), and I can of course use that time to catch up on other games I play. I was so close to deleting the game because I could not beat the quests. But playing the PVP taught me the strengths and weaknesses of the actual characters, not the bears or jackals. I have two guards, one of which is stronger than any of my other players, two each rogues, archers, wizards, one warrior, priest and one thief, which is basically a sacrificial lamb but occasionally gets a good hit in.
This has turned out to be a fun game, with enough challenge to keep me interested. And best of all, I have not spent any money on it.
Man thanks so much for bringing this up. I deleted the game in order to re install and start over so I can horde all my guys and there weapons and stuff. Previously I boosted anyone besides my main team and sold all extra weapons really gimping myself because if anyone died I had like an auto 3 hr cooldown. I also bought the Paladin IAP just now man this is going to be fun!
05-12-2014, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
I am still addicted to this game and it just got an update!
Yep, this update totally rocks. I was playing daily but this and their event boosted my hype another 120%

05-12-2014, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by craylon View Post
Yep, this update totally rocks. I was playing daily but this and their event boosted my hype another 120%
Update was good but starting over is what has helped me a lot! I don't have 2 different full teams but like when 1 or 2 guys die or get hurt bad I can switch them out no problem and keep rolling. That is so awesome, plus the Paladin is a beast!
05-14-2014, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSNellie View Post
I thought I had hit a paywall until I discovered PVP arena. I started winning and accumulating XP and cash. I slowly trained and promoted my 12 players to be very strong, instead of buying more players. Now I have a really good team of all Elites and higher that I can rotate back and forth, using my priest, and I can play several rounds before they are completely exhausted.
So I tried this too but seems now some of my guys are a little lacking since I am focusing on more than just 1 team. Any suggestions?
05-17-2014, 12:14 AM
I wish I knew how to do the clock trick in order to avoid the timers I mean wow.
09-05-2014, 07:52 AM
So, can you finish the game without IAP or there's a paywall?
11-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Anybody still playing? I see there have been a number of updates. I wonder if there is still a paywall or has that been balanced better since release? I'd love to play this but I'd hate to get stuck halfway.
11-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mid83 View Post
Anybody still playing? I see there have been a number of updates. I wonder if there is still a paywall or has that been balanced better since release? I'd love to play this but I'd hate to get stuck halfway.
I play it every day despite all the bugs (and there are a lot). I did recently come across a third level map in the second area that is considerably more difficult than the first two. It's going to be a while before I can beat that. Fortunately there's plenty of other dungeons and maps to do. Rewards aren't very well balanced though - many of them are not as good as stuff I already have. But then I'm pretty thorough. It's a good game, and I have yet to feel the need to spend money. It just would be nice if they fixed all the bugs.

Game Designer, Web Developer, Jack-of-all-trades
www.artfoundry.com
Gamecenter ID: Delerium
Alt TA: LCDDreams
11-04-2014, 11:45 AM
I stopped a while back.