★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Compliment Thread (forum game)

05-19-2013, 11:15 PM
#41
Connect, you are an iCade master.
But your HDMI is 30ft.
05-20-2013, 09:34 AM
#42
saanslit, you are good in controlling fire.
But you always ended up being burned.

Steam: Gkj1213
CoC: Gkj1213 (Empire Cloud)
05-20-2013, 07:40 PM
#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morthizerm View Post
saanslit, you are good in controlling fire.
But you always ended up being burned.

Morty, you are good at hypnotizing people

But you always end up hypnotizing yourself also
05-21-2013, 02:41 PM
#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
Connect, you are an iCade master.
But your HDMI is 30ft.
Why thank you saan, but you are wrong. It's 25 ft big. So not quite as big as you though. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilRobot View Post
Morty, you are good at hypnotizing people

But you always end up hypnotizing yourself also
Robot,

You are awesome

But sometimes not
05-21-2013, 06:42 PM
#45
Connector, you are awesome.
But I still can't see you.

Steam: Gkj1213
CoC: Gkj1213 (Empire Cloud)