Composer/Sound Designer/Implementer (UE4/Unity) - [All Genres]

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by GambitAudio, Jun 29, 2015.

1. GambitAudio

GambitAudio New Member

Jun 29, 2015
    Hi my name’s Adam, I do music, sound design and implementation for video games. I’m adept at game engines like Unreal and Unity. I’m also able to use audio middleware programmes like fmod and wwise to make the audio dynamic/interactive and really sound great. I love to work in different styles/genres and have done plenty of previous projects for film and games. I'm able to work in tight deadlines as well.

But enough of the small talk. Let’s work on a project together! :D

My portfolio can be found here at www.gambitaudio.com. Contact me with project info for rates, as they are dependent on the project. My email is [email protected].

Cheers,
    Adam

http://www.gambitaudio.com

2. GambitAudio

GambitAudio New Member

Jun 29, 2015
    Hi guys,

I hate to reply to my own post in such a way but it seems to be an unnecessary evil to get noticed at times...

Anyway, I would like to just reiterate the point that I would love to do more projects with people on this site. Projects so far have been great and I've also worked on a few games on the Steam marketplace as well as these projects.

So let me know if you're looking for some awesome music and/or sound effects for your game!!