Spinner Galactic: Ascend, Orbit, Thrust, Die, Repeat - Promo Codes available

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by u2elan, Mar 9, 2017.

1. u2elan

u2elan Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2010
    iOS Developer
    Portland, OR
    #1 u2elan, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    Hey guys and gals,

We’re excited to share a preview of our upcoming game Spinner Galactic!

Spinner Galactic is an endless arcade gravity orbiter for iPhone and iPad. It’s a game about momentum and timing requiring precise reflexes in order to be successful. We are a couple of indie devs from Portland, Oregon who have been working on this off and on for the past two years.

The game will be released later this month and will be a free download. We are ad-supported, but all ads are opt-in so they won’t disrupt gameplay. You can buy the full game to remove ads and receive 5 unlocked characters for $1.99.

If you'd like to review the game, leave a comment below and I'll DM you a promo code to try an early copy.

FEATURES

1. Procedurally generated levels
    2. Fast-paced, physics-based gravitational orbiting gameplay
    3. A variety of different planets and obstacles including moving planets and asteroids
    4. Tasteful haptic feedback on the latest iPhones
    5. Dynamic backgrounds that change color with increased intensity as you progress
    6. An epic chiptune soundtrack that adapts as you play. Sound effects all play in the same key as the music. It feels like you’re composing music with the gameplay!
    7. Over a dozen unlockable characters with varying effects like space trails

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    i would like to try the game :) it looks good :)

3. u2elan

u2elan Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2010
    iOS Developer
    Portland, OR
    Just sent you a code. Hope you like it!

4. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    #4 BC1377, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    thanks xD, will try when i get home today xD

5. u2elan

u2elan Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2010
    iOS Developer
    Portland, OR
    Just wanted to give you an update - Spinner Galactic will be released this Wednesday, March 15th!

6. Kainamor

Kainamor Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2015
    I am excited for this. If a game is to be f2p I prefer it is like this. Pay to remove adds or pay for full game, this is fine for me instead of having pay walls and other nonsense. Thanks for doing this right and I can't wait to support this game

7. u2elan

u2elan Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2010
    iOS Developer
    Portland, OR
    I'm glad to hear you're excited about it! We spent two years working on this and were very careful about how we did our F2P implementation. We tried really hard not to be invasive with it. Thanks for your support and I hope you like the game!