Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    I've been out of touch for a while so I'm way behind on gift giving.
    Thanks to Shortbus for the Hennae color wheel and AndiNZ, awboj, Cygnet, danjarus, dean, dlstar, Dom, javaRich, Maholah, MartiNZ, Quossum, and Snappy for all the frogs.
    Anyone I missed, I apologize and thanks.

2. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    I'm 99.9% sure the gifts are randomized. It makes it easier on the devs/NB.

3. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    -_- annoying skeletos

Gosh, I just found another Skeletos. I accepted, but this is getting a bit annoying. -_-

4. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Lisianne, thanks for the heads-up re NB's generosity. I got 10 bux in TT yesterday but I wasn't aware that it was a 'thing' with their games at the moment. Haven't noticed any in PF since, but there are so many pop ups now it would be easy to not pay too close attention. But I opened PP today for the first time in months, and got gifted an *entire plane*! When I've finished all the new floors in TT, I might have to give the planes another go. :)

In the meantime, thanks everyone, as ever, for the wonderful gifts. My triple is about 75% done, only 8 colours to go. :)

5. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I want to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday and please keep the families of Newtown in your prayers.

I will have starter sets of "Giving Gifts" available later tonight for anyone who needs them.

6. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Domenic, thank you for the purple Fortunas this morning, will whip something up for you this evening :) I would like to have a starter set (again). TYIA

Safe keeping to everyone in the path of today's massive storm, from blizzards to tornados.

7. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    starter sets for the giving gifts set available

8. Mattmanera

Mattmanera Active Member

Oct 17, 2012
    I would love to have a starter set from anyone who is giving them out! Merry Christmas!

9. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    #26109 lisianne, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    If I were you, I'd write NB support if you haven't received anything by now. As I told eeen, I personally didn't care but when one person has an issue, it's *likely* that others do as well. BTW, Santa must have found his reading glasses or added me to the "Nice" list for I did receive a gift late in the day yesterday & this morning as well.

You're welcome, Andi. I posted to the NB Support Forum, which has fallen into desuetude (<--great word, couldn't resist...sorry) to express my appreciation when the gifting to PPs began. I think anything nice & unexpected wins hearts & minds. PPlaners, in particular, have been disgruntled of late because of the paltry prizes (compared to when the game first launched). This might have unruffled some feathers & created good will in the process.

p.s.: A big thanks to MartiNZ (can I shorten your name to Martin?) for the Pluma & meplie for the Pluma. Clearly you guys like the idea of my creating a feather boa, tho' when completed, I think I'll wear it with my slinky black dress. Thanks as well to Mahola for the great Emblema!

10. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    What is your GC ID?

11. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Do it. Just don't go for Marti :).

Breeding pluma at 1am isn't the best just fyi. I did send out a good lot of gifts though, 51 to tame is a breeze after my Frondis work.

12. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #26112 Nirtew, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    Dom or meplie, I'd like to have a starter set please.
    Thanks.
    Edit: meplie, thanks very much for the starter set.

13. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Sent! Enjoy :)

14. lags1974

lags1974 New Member

Dec 20, 2012
    If anyone could spare a Marinus, please, it would be amazing!

Thanks! GCID: lags1974

15. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    On the way Dean!

16. mbarnes41

mbarnes41 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    North Carolina
    Set request

Hi,

I would appreciate a starter set for this week's set. I'm behind on the sets so I don't even know what frogs are in it, but I'm sure I'll need them eventually. Thanks in advance.

Working old sets in reverse: week 45, 2012 down to week 38, 2012 (week 46 currently maturing). Can't believe I was away from the game that long. Actually more surprised that I picked it up again (that's called addiction, isn't it!). Thanks friends for picking me back up like I never left.

Thanks for recent gifts:
    AndiNZ - Mustacium
    Nirtew - Hennae
    javaRich - Nodare

Take care.
    Mal

17. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Sent :)

18. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    Found yet another Skeletos in the pond this morning. Getting irritated.:mad:

19. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Maybe you should start dexing those lol

20. mbarnes41

mbarnes41 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    North Carolina
    That was quick

Thank you meplie for the Ligos (x5) which could only be part of the current set. And a new friend too!

I received 2 of the Maroon Albeo Ligo. Was that by design? If not, then I've been receiving duplicates occasionally since moving to v2. That happening to anyone else?

Take care.
    Mal