Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-03-2013, 04:12 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Superb, superb game. Feels great, looks absolutely wonderful, it doesn't even feel like a video game at times. Can't recommend this enough. Alister, you've outdone yourself. This is perfect in every single way.
Okay, you sold me on this one!
Old 04-03-2013, 07:32 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylaUrrrlez View Post
I just beat all three leagues and noticed that you couldn't unlock the extra teams.. any plans to update that in future updates? Or did I just miss something..? Either way, this game is RAD.
Thanks very much! At the moment you unlock a new multiplayer arena for each league you beat. By the extra team, do you mean the Death Droids? At the moment they're not unlockable, but I may include that in an update, as well as possibly another new team. Glad you're having fun playing the game!

Quote:
this game deserves a 5 star rating! was this game ever reviewed by the toucharcade crew? i only played the solo games: what a blast! looking forward to play with a human contestant! for me : the best game! it just rocks!! thx alistair!
Thanks very much, jag64
Old 04-03-2013, 08:35 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 3.x

Default Death Droids

Quote:
At the moment they're not unlockable, but I may include that in an update, as well as possibly another new team. Glad you're having fun playing the game!
Nice to hear! I would love to play as the Death Droids, both in single player and multi. That should be high on the update list ;]

Would love to eventually see the dinosaurs in action. I know that's sort of a pipe dream, due to the amount of new art that would need to be created, but a man can dream.
Thanks for the reply, can't wait for future updates!
Old 04-15-2013, 06:27 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

By the way, I'll be launching a free demo version of Slamjet Stadium on Thursday.

The free version will contain two teams, one arena and give players an opportunity to try out the multiplayer mode. It's out in the moment in Canada, Japan and a few others, to see how it would go, and it'll be available worldwide from Thursday.

Let me know if you have any questions about it, or about anything else to do with the game!
Old 04-17-2013, 06:03 PM

So glad to hear about the free version I just got a iTunes gift card and was thinking about getting this, but wanted to see how fun it was singe player. I never have a chance to play multiplayer.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:30 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

any ipad 1 support?
Old 05-07-2013, 03:18 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by one.sixty.four View Post
any ipad 1 support?
Hi there Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to get it to support iPad 1. I tried for a couple of weeks to get the performance good enough on 1st gen devices, but I couldn't get it good enough. I think it'd need a major under-the-hood overhaul to make it work properly, which I don't think I'll be able to do at the moment. Very sorry about that!