Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-07-2014, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgood View Post
Well I just finished a disappointing KOTR where I lost 2 games in the semi finals because of the way the game handles the automatic play. I really want my pair of SR.

First I found out that if all 4 quarter final matches end in 2 games, the third game is skipped altogether. This cost me my first game in he semi finals, because I rested all of my starting players with bench players hoping that the third game would refresh the health of my starters. Every KOTR bracket I've played in the past has acted out the third game even when I have won or lost the first two.

Second I lost my third game because the game picked my Pro Rare over my Pro SR even though he SR has better stats in all catagories. The only thing I can figure is that the game played the first single slot, where the RARE was, before the second? And yes my SR Pro was available because the first two matches were divas and tag team.

Has anyone else run into any of these issues before?
I think it's random which single slot it uses...
Old 09-08-2014, 12:10 PM

Has it been suggested to add an option to bail out of the "King of the Ring"?

Seems like it would be nice to bail out of the ring, if you are getting slaughtered, or if just just get an EPIC card you want to add, or just want to switch up cards. Without having to wait for two days to make changes.

Thoughts/Comments?
Old 09-08-2014, 12:14 PM

What does LOW Battery Mode really do?
Might be nice if it ended the animations and sped things up!

OK, or just an option for that!
THoughts?.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:15 AM

Well, I played about 70 matches last night, and won about 57 of them.... Was having fun, but now I can't even log on.... Sad.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:38 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I have been enjoying this fun WWE app. I think I have played around 800+ matches right now and noticed they are doing some maintenance on the app tonight. I have never played any type of card game before and I really like the different attributes on each wrestler's card. I consider them pretty accurate to the real life wrestlers abilities. My username on the game is Eaton Beaver 3 and I had a funny match earlier today with a guy whose username was Hugh G. Erection and I got jobbed out...
Old 09-30-2014, 08:27 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

I've got almost 10,000 games under my belt and I'm really enjoying it. I've hit the legendary tier and it's a lot easier than epic.