$15 US iTunes gift card voucher- 48 Hour Contest

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by usgiftcodes, Jan 29, 2014.

1. usgiftcodes

usgiftcodes Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Admin of USGiftCodes
    USA
    #1 usgiftcodes, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    We giving away a updated to x2 $15 iTunes Gift Card to two posters to this thread that follow the simple guidelines below. I am one of the founders of a website that allows users to buy US iTunes gift cards with paypal and depending on the response, we may run this giveaway more often.

*Contest CLOSED*
    To enter
    Post a paragraph describing what you would spend the iTunes credit on in the USA store, what country you are from, and how long you've had a US iTunes account.

Award
    The US iTunes gift card voucher codes will be sent to the two winners on Feb 1st- so this is open for 2 days. The iTunes voucher code will be in the form of a scanned image. This is an official promotion run by our US itunes gift card site so you know the code will be authentic and working. Good luck!

2. I would get Oceanhorn. US. Since app store started. I believe it was 2008.:)

Are you going to carry Google Play GC soon?

3. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I would get

Baldurs Gate II
    A Dark room
    and
    Strange Oracle Ghost Adventure

I am from Canada, and have had a US account for around 2 years

4. igorch

igorch New Member

Jan 29, 2014
    I would get:
    Gemini Rue
    Spell Sword
    Kid Tripp
    Mage Gauntlet
    A Ride into the Mountains
    Ridiculous Fishing
    and Kingdom Rush Frontiers

I am from Poland. Created US accound about 3 months ago when I got my iphone.

5. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    #5 zdn1042, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    I'd probably spend it on either the app - 1Password, or some games (Walking Dead Season 2, The Wolf Among Us) and some IAPs for my nieces to unlock additional features on their apps like Replay, Rhonna Designs, etc.
    Philippines. I have 2 iTunes account - a PH and a US account and they're both over a year now.

I'd also like to share something, last month I was looking to buy iTunes gift cards online (through own PayPal's Digital Gift Shop) to get ready for the holiday sale. Since the site I tried to buy to requires you to pay via a US PayPal account, I created one and transfer my PayPal balance there. BIG mistake. I wasn't able to buy anything at all since another requirement I think is that your account must be a verified PayPal account and I wasn't able to contact my relatives living there to help me with the verification. Then I just decided to give up on the purchase and just transfer my balance back to my PH account, but when I tried it won't let me since the US account is still unverified. I tried to contact their customer support and it took me more than 2 weeks and tons of stress to get it all sorted out. :(

So now my question is, do you accept payments from unverified PayPal account from other countries?

6. beebar

beebar Active Member

Feb 18, 2013
    student
    Hey!
    I'm using us appstore account for about a year. I live in Russia.
    I would spend that 15$ on a set of great hit games such as: slayin, plague, boson X and a lot of other ones.
    Also, i'll be very happy to spend it on Akinator :) because i have always wanted that one on my phone.
    Thank you for the giveaway!

7. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    I've had a US iTunes account since I got the iPad 1 back in 2010. I have to say, you've got nice prices on those cards! That PSN50 in particular has a nice price tag for an online seller. Over $3 cheaper than one of my long-time online sources and $5 cheaper than a retail store I go to here in the Philippines. What would I do with the credits? I'd get Device 6 and Lunar Silver Star Story Touch and save the remaining 5 bucks for the next big indie. :)

8. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    I will use iTunes balance to buy games and songs
    Created my US ID since 2009
    Currently live in Japan

9. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I would save it for Final Fantasy VI which I've wanted to play on IOS since i first got my iTunes account in late 2009
    I live in USA
    Good luck everyone, I've never used your service but it seems reasonable priced

10. Sezzar

Sezzar Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I will get Final Fantasy VI when it gets released which is soon, had US account since 2012, staying here in Singapore

11. forfun

forfun Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    If i win - I will get the final fantasy VI when it gets released or Oceanhorn.
    i live in Ukraine and i created my US account since 2012

12. returnity

returnity Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2013
    I'll probably try to get the all DLC's for the game Panzer Corps. Considering it's 60 bucks for everything I still have a long way to go:)

I'm from Turkey and using a US App Store accout for around 2 years..

Thanks for the contest!

13. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    I will use it to buy every games that intrigued my eyes.. and try to find some great indie games inside the app store.

I live in Indonesia and using US account since middle 2013. I used that because there're some games which unavailable at my country.

14. jgainsbrugh

jgainsbrugh Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2013
    I would get a lot of Rpg or Retro games because I love them. I'm in the Us App Store and have an account for about a year and a half. Thank you!

15. Csubi1980

Csubi1980 Member

Jan 2, 2014
    I would get:

Baldur's Gate II. Enhanced Edition, becuse this is a best crpg ever, interesting and long (100+hours) storyline.

I am from Hungarian. Created US account on 2011.

16. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    #16 Infinity89, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    I'll get
    Republique
    Sorcery! 2
    Assassins Creed: Pirate
    I started using App Store since last year January. I live in Asia!

17. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i would like to have a card to purchase some future DLCs (i.e. Battle Supremacy future expansions, etc). i've got some games from my 3 years old US account with a US gift card, and now, without another card, i can't buy anything more :(
    btw, i'm from argentina...

thanks a lot!

18. octiviotti

octiviotti Guest

Contest

I would buy Oceanhorn, or GTA san andreas, or maybe terraria too. I created my itunes store account on 2009, I'm from US. Thank you

19. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I would get Tower Madness 2. I've actually seen your website before and it seems like a great place to buy US iTunes Gift Codes.

I currently live in Canada and I've had a US iTunes account for just over 2 years. :)

20. Aseret

Aseret Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    I am from Canada, but I alternate between living in the States and Canada. I've had my US itunes account for almost 2 years now. I would spend my iTunes credit on the in-app purchases of voltage inc games. They're interactive story games and usually have romance as well. They're targeted towards the female market and are similar to romance novels, but are a lot better. I'd also put the credit towards getting the rest of the Walking Dead episodes since I really enjoy that series as well. I'm a huge fan of interactive story games as you can tell. I love when our choices have future consequences and affect the story in a certain way :)

Thanks for the opportunity!