★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-13-2017, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Just picked this up. This was such a classic game back in the day but i was awful at it !

How do you kill the dogs ? I thought you could 'kick low' but perhaps not, is it just a case of running away?

I need to go to youtube and follow a walkthrough for this as i'm determined to beat it ! But nice app, packaged well, nice you can change the graphic modes as well. Would be great to see the new graphical version at some point.

But looking forward to the next one. Loved Durrell games, Critical Mass was another great game and Turbo Esprit (like an early GTA) was so advanced for its time back then
You can use an object a throw it low so it hit the dog. I did it a few time
Or you just need to escape. I believe the original version have a low swipe kick I will contact clive to confirm this and I ll be back to you.

Twitter: @realtech_VR
Visit realtech VR Facebook page.
09-13-2017, 12:54 PM
Thanks. I’ll give that a go.

Hope you release more classics !

09-13-2017, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmamba View Post
You can use an object a throw it low so it hit the dog. I did it a few time
Or you just need to escape. I believe the original version have a low swipe kick I will contact clive to confirm this and I ll be back to you.
If my memory doesn't fail me, what you could do was throw objects diagonally down. I remember killing the first dog in game for sure, so maybe that input has to be implemented... The game is an excellent port for iOS. I'll be waiting for the confirmation of that diagonal-down input before buying...
09-13-2017, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
If my memory doesn't fail me, what you could do was throw objects diagonally down. I remember killing the first dog in game for sure, so maybe that input has to be implemented... The game is an excellent port for iOS. I'll be waiting for the confirmation of that diagonal-down input before buying...
Yes you can Throw objects diagonal down and up...just pickup an object and touch the diagonal arrow on the right of the screen.

09-13-2017, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Yes you can Throw objects diagonal down and up...just pickup an object and touch the diagonal arrow on the right of the screen.
Ah, I couldn't see the diagonal down arrow. In the SE it's half eaten by the screen border. Is this normal?
09-13-2017, 03:49 PM
Ah, Saboteur returns to iOS! (pretty sure this was either in the Commodore64 or Elite ZX Collection or Spectatulator...)

Is there iCade Support?

Are we going to see Saboteur II?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
09-13-2017, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Ah, Saboteur returns to iOS! (pretty sure this was either in the Commodore64 or Elite ZX Collection or Spectatulator...)

Is there iCade Support?

Are we going to see Saboteur II?
Hi, The game got exclusive content only available in this version. like the ability to change the graphic style or new area to explore...

Bluetooth controller support, like the iCade is in and will be released with next update.

Yes Saboteur 2 is incoming with similar features

09-13-2017, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Ah, I couldn't see the diagonal down arrow. In the SE it's half eaten by the screen border. Is this normal?
Hum...We going to look into it.

meanwhile You could try this:
go to options, keyboard : change from right handed, small

09-13-2017, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Hum...We going to look into it.

meanwhile You could try this:
go to options, keyboard : change from right handed, small
Right handed small worked, but it's too small for my fingers on the SE. Thanks anyway. Here's a screenshot so that you can see how the throw diagonally down arrow is half eaten by the screen border. I guess that if you move the three buttons up it would work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2919.PNG
Views:	6
Size:	324.4 KB
ID:	116761  
09-13-2017, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Right handed small worked, but it's too small for my fingers on the SE. Thanks anyway. Here's a screenshot so that you can see how the throw diagonally down arrow is half eaten by the screen border. I guess that if you move the three buttons up it would work
Thank s for the screenshot...that a big help. We do not have this phone.
Anyhow. We make sure this is fixed in the next updates.

thanks again