iPad Gesundheit! (by Revolutionary Concepts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jul 27, 2011.

1. dsigns

dsigns Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    So I just beat the game, 3 starred every level (120/120) including the boss and yet it only shows that im 90% on the volcano map and I have 97% of all fruit collected. In addition I was not given the Defeat the boss achievement or the Complete the game achievement. I dont even have the beat the first 15 levels. It is at 66%. Anyone else have a similar problem?

2. Ghouls'R'us

Ghouls'R'us Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2011
    I hesitated for a while before buying Gesundheit, wasn't sure it would be my type of game, plus the free trial was removed from the store so I couldn't kick its tires. I tried the first few levels and it looks like it could hold up to repeated plays. I dislike forced cutscene viewing so I shrugged and just let my iPad sit in a corner while it did its pointless thing. A skip option is almost mandatory nowadays, if only to let the player get to the actual game. Thankfully the game made up for it by gradually introducing me to its concepts in a pleasant manner.

3. Leadhead

Leadhead Member

Sep 25, 2010
    I have the exact same problem.

4. littlezoe

littlezoe Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Lucid Dreamer
    In your dreams
    I tried this game... Finished like 15-16 levels on 3 stars and then deleted it.

The control issues are just too annoying for me to be able to overlook it..

5. Revolutionary Concepts

Revolutionary Concepts Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Delighted to see Gesundheit! included in IGN's Top25 iOS games, among some very lustrous company.
    http://m.au.ign.com/articles/1196670

Watch this space for some news about the next step in the lil guys adventures...soon.

6. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Are you talking about a level update or a sequel?

7. VonWillebrand

VonWillebrand Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2010
    Europe
    It's a shame this game isn't selling as well as Angry Birds. It's quite good and I REALLY love the graphical style.

8. starmonkey101

starmonkey101 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    the game is better than angry birds. but the dev isnt updating it nearly as much as angry birds.

9. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
  10. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    Some control issues and glitches keep it from being among the best. It's innovate, something hard to find. I like the graphics and the music fits well, most Importantly the gameplay is top notch for the puzzle/cat@mouse/shooter/ point&click genre. I agree with the high rating although the controls issue add on to the difficulty which is already pretty tough. A 9.5 sounds about right.

11. Frankpaul1

Frankpaul1 New Member

Sep 29, 2009
    I've got the exact same problem. Is there a fix for this issue?

12. dsigns

dsigns Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Same here. Still missing achievements after I beat the game.

13. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
    Apples Year in Rewind 2011

[​IMG]
    Always said Europeans were a cultured bunch :p

14. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
    re: couple of achievements that aren't registering as complete, we do have a fix for those which will appear in the next update - which will be when theres something more substantial to give you guys.
    Congrats on beating the game! Update Soon hopefully.

15. Ghouls'R'us

Ghouls'R'us Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2011
    Nothing like a spotlight from the mothership to boost sales. It's pretty classy from them to show your title with such style and praise.

16. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
    Xmas Ham anyone?

It's been a crazy few weeks (aint it always around this time of the year :)). You could have bowled us over with the lil green guy getting the nod for Best Puzzle Game of 2011 from both IGN and Reviews on the Run ( must see video bit.ly/tj1kLr ), and then the BIG-ONE.. runner-up GOTY again courtesy of IGN.

But we wanted to swing by and make mention to any Gesundheit! fans that santa may have one more surprise in his sack before xmas. A little something we've been working overtime on getting ready for year end, oh and to answer the obvious question Gesundheit for iOS will receive a long overdue update in January!

Till then, a merry xmas to all and a happy new year!

[​IMG]

17. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
  18. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Congrats, you deserve it! :)

19. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
    #339 Revolutionary Concepts, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
    Mac Store Today

3 pieces of Gesundheit! related news...

1. Thank the Gods (Jobs) Gesundheit is featured on the homepage of the Mac Store this week!
    Just $4.99 with Improved gfx and 16:9 full screen options.

[​IMG]

2. We are in the throws of finalising the first major update for Ges iPhone, iPad and Mac. Couple minor bug fixes but also a New Map and Levels!! and iCloud support. A FREE update coming in the next few weeks.

[​IMG]

3. Last but not least some unbelievable news. Gesundheit! (along with Bumpy Road from the awesome guys at Simogo) has been nominated for an Annie, which if you haven't heard of is the Animation Industry equivalent of an Oscar! Cross your fingers, legs, eyes for us and animator extraordianaire Matt hammill when he attends the awards on the 4th of Feb. http://www.annieawards.org

20. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    Congrats. It's a great-looking game.