Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-29-2014, 10:38 PM

I've reached level 14. So I tried moving my office to the last place available. The app crashed. I reopened it, and tried it again, it crashed. Reopened it, tried checking mails, crashed. Then I realized my average daily revenue was decresing each day, and my 99,999$ Advertising tv campaign was stagnated. I tried re-assigning the workers to the same jobs, but after leaving and coming back to their pages, the % had been reseted to the stagnated point... lol, I adored this app/game (still don't know what it is xD), but I just can't play it anymore, for it crashes all the time, after I tried moving my office. I can't even sell the company to start over, since it crashes. I'm thinking about deleting the app and starting all over again but I'm afraid it will crash when I reach this level again.. :/
I'm on ios 7.1, iPhone5...
I sent an email to the dev, but he hasn't replied it yet, and I don't think he will lol, It's been a week or so.. Hopefully, there might be an update to fix this..

Is(?lol) anyone else having this problem?
Old 03-30-2014, 04:44 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love! View Post
I've reached level 14. So I tried moving my office to the last place available. The app crashed. I reopened it, and tried it again, it crashed. Reopened it, tried checking mails, crashed. Then I realized my average daily revenue was decresing each day, and my 99,999$ Advertising tv campaign was stagnated. I tried re-assigning the workers to the same jobs, but after leaving and coming back to their pages, the % had been reseted to the stagnated point... lol, I adored this app/game (still don't know what it is xD), but I just can't play it anymore, for it crashes all the time, after I tried moving my office. I can't even sell the company to start over, since it crashes. I'm thinking about deleting the app and starting all over again but I'm afraid it will crash when I reach this level again.. :/
I'm on ios 7.1, iPhone5...
I sent an email to the dev, but he hasn't replied it yet, and I don't think he will lol, It's been a week or so.. Hopefully, there might be an update to fix this..

Is(?lol) anyone else having this problem?
I'm not sure about your problem as I haven't played it in a while but the dev is a nice guy (think he does this on his own) I've emailed him a few times and he's always replied, I'm sure if there's crashing issues he'll fix it as he was always trying to improve it and it's had a few updates already.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
I'm not sure about your problem as I haven't played it in a while but the dev is a nice guy (think he does this on his own) I've emailed him a few times and he's always replied, I'm sure if there's crashing issues he'll fix it as he was always trying to improve it and it's had a few updates already.

thank you.

But I am done playing it.
Spent 5 hours yesterday reaching level 15, and I had almost a billion in profit. So the game went crazy again . My sales were doing great, but the avg. daily revenue started going down, even with my sales going up, and my fan base got stuck in 2 billion people. And even with the avg daily revenue going down, it was increasing the money in the bank.. Weird. Then I noticed that the aquisition offer had gotten stuck as well. 2.187.647.843 billions or so.. So I thought that starting over could fix all of this. But when I sold the company, the game crashed. I reopened it and the game did started over, but the money wasn't there -.-. Then everything was 0, the "days to live" wasn't showing any number.
Tried playing this way, but I got out of money.
Wasted about 15 hours playing this twice .

And the dev seems nice. He replied my email when this game got out, saying that it wouldn't support ios 6 devices .
Old 04-03-2014, 07:56 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Why do they keep changing the price on this?
Old 04-10-2014, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaraf View Post
Why do they keep changing the price on this?
I think it's back to its original price..
There must have been a sale or something before.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:53 AM

Great the dev replied my email ha.
Here's some of what he wrote:
"It sounds as though youíve hit the dreaded validation bug which causes the game to crash Are the days passing in your current game or is it always on the one day?

Totally agree that you should be able to buy back equity in your company and Iím also looking at developing more player-to-player interactions so stay tuned "
Old 05-05-2014, 08:50 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

How can I still be profitable and hire someone? It seems like once I hire someone I'm in the red and even with advertising and market research my daily revenue rate stays the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one.sixty.four View Post
How can I still be profitable and hire someone? It seems like once I hire someone I'm in the red and even with advertising and market research my daily revenue rate stays the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Here's what I do to "survive":
I first start off not hiring anyone lol.
Then I work on Tech to develop the product. Once everything is at least in 30% or so, I start working at social media. I fill the bar twice, and so I move to advertising. Fill that up twice, and if I see the fan base/last 7 days traffic increasing, I put the "game speed" to 300, hire at least one salesperson (one of the cheapest ones ha) and launch my product while still working at advertising putting 5$ into it or 10 I can't remember exactly..
To speed things up I put the game speed back to 2 seconds, and take a look at my daily revenue, if it is increasing, and if it is.. Well, problem solved then.

When it feels like you're stable, you should be able to hire without a problem.

It's been a while since I played it, but I think this "method" will work out for you.
Hope it helped somehow.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:35 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Why isn't my product being sold? I developed to about 33% each. Did a few bars of social media and advertising. But no sales are being made by me
Old 08-20-2014, 07:42 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default No sells

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammajamma28 View Post
Why isn't my product being sold? I developed to about 33% each. Did a few bars of social media and advertising. But no sales are being made by me
I also don't get a single sale (although i do marketing and sales)

What am I doing wrong ?