It is racism and hurting millions Anime fans when westerners Cosplay Anime

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Kajune, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    I thought that at 1st but the OP has a few little blogspots and stuff arguing this crap.
    Cray

2. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    The OP is probably the most racist thing I've read here, it's either a blatant troll or the author is 5 cans short of a 6 pack.

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I cant believe the original poster joined here just to rant on about crap like that.

What next ? I think its 'racist' if an american actor puts on an english voice and pretends to be English ? Mike Myers was 'racist' then for being Austin Powers and doing a ridiculous over the top english impression, when i went to America a few months after the Austin Powers film came out i was getting all sorts of 'racist' stuff said to me like 'cup of tea ?' and other stuff, i was 'so' insulted ;)

But seriously i think hes going over the top. I might set up a protest about the film 'white men cant jump' as it ridicules me, i can jump quite high so i find the title offensive ;)

I hate racism but the problem is when a lot of people use the race card for everything it makes it more difficult to see when theres a real cause of racism.

Either way the OP is a troll, just came here to rant his usual crap, think he needs to get a life if he seems to spend it non stop on forums/blogs going on about anime and racism etc. Go out of that thing called a door and get a life, meet girls, see the sunshine etc.

4. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    That's a sad state for a six pack to be in :(

5. Kamil_GoodnightGames

Kamil_GoodnightGames Well-Known Member

May 6, 2013
    New Jersey
    This reminds me of a legitimate youtube channel that shared similar views but was more extreme and had an agenda. he made videos that were extremely prejudice against westerners. It was quite scary, but it just shows me that although this seems like a troll, there are no shortage of people that are actually like this. Quite sad and mind boggling how some people can carry these views.

6. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    I think it's "Asian Pride"? It's the one the guy who did the original post keeps dropping links to all over the Internet.

7. mutantchameleon

Mar 15, 2013
    #27 mutantchameleon, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
    The OP is a moron, Japanese anime often portrays westerners and non Asians, either that or I have just come to the realization that there are Asians who are natural blondes!! Nah..