Support our Sponsors:

Old 10-09-2013, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
i have disagree a little though the ios version of FFIV i don't consider it ugly is still better IMO than FFD or FFV on ios but still the psp version is way ahead in terms of quality again IMO i would have love to see this FFVI with the same style of the psp remake of FFIV
I'm probably biased a bit I guess since I actually found that FFD was the best final fantasy game since FF6, believe me I was surprised to find such a good FF game on a mobile platform (especially after wasting 5 hours on FF13)
Old 10-09-2013, 07:25 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Square Enix is dismissing grinding like it's a bad thing. I guess I will take streamlined Final Fantasy VI over no FF6 at all. Looking forward to revising the battle between technology and magic... moogle style.

I don't mind graphic changes, it might be nice to play in a different style... I know I can't relive the buzz I felt when I played "FFIII" on my SNES for the first time by mobile anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
...FFD was the best final fantasy game since FF6, believe me I was surprised to find such a good FF game on a mobile platform (especially after wasting 5 hours on FF13)
You can say that again. Final Fantasy Dimensions is gold. I'll never forget my crushing disappointment after I excitedly bought Final Fantasy X to find it was barely a game but more of a cinematic driven tech demo.

Last edited by undeadcow; 10-10-2013 at 01:54 PM..
Old 10-10-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
The graphics, he said, will be refined for cellphones. They'll still be 2d but sharpened, a la the recent mobile release of V.
Oh god... Someone remove these people from Square Enix already! D:

I guess I'll just stick with my SNES game. They just don't want me to give them my money.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:02 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Meh I already played FF6 as well as 7 on my ipad with an emulator, nothing new here for me. Hopefully they clean up the bugs an exploits tho so u can't just vanish-xzone through the whole game.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanx View Post
Meh I already played FF6 as well as 7 on my ipad with an emulator, nothing new here for me. Hopefully they clean up the bugs an exploits tho so u can't just vanish-xzone through the whole game.
The bug will be fixed, it was in the gba version (only for death spells though Life still worked). It won't really be like playing it in an emulator, they're redoing the graphics, while the graphics for the remake of 5 were a bit on the generic side, you have to remember even on the SNES 5 had a weird style (mix between 4 and 6). I'm sure 6 will look great