Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I have the Leaf Peeping set available if anyone needs it.

2. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    Emblema (sp?):)

3. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #25063 Nirtew, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
    I finished dexing a breed left over from June.
    Since then I've been carefully logging all the gifts I get. And I've been super careful in my tapping: I take a deep breath before any tap.
    Having said that it looks like 5 frogs disappeared from my cloud yesterday. with a full MB I was getting one particular gift offer repeatedly. That's usual. Then I got the offer of that frog followed immediately by 4 more offers. I am 90% sure that I accepted all offers. Since then all 5 offers have disappeared. In that time I have gotten 4 new frog gift offers one by one, accepted them all, and have them eventually get into my MB. I guess it's possible that A) I made a mistake in answering those 5 offers or B) they're still in my cloud. But I doubt it. I now have 3 slots open in my MB and am getting no offers.
    It's not the 5 frogs that bothers me; it's the uncertainty I feel about GC. there have been other inexplicable (to me) GC events so that I feel I don't yet understand the way GC operates and am constantly nervous that it will spring some surprise on me.
    OK, I've vented and I suppose that GC and I will settle down to a long and happy relationship...I hope.

4. imgurahl

imgurahl Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Incoming Mahola.

5. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Yes, I am still working on clearing the queue from the old version (and using stamps to boot). Hope to update once cloud queue is done. And on Level 32 now. Good evening to all, :)

6. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Yellow carota arcus

7. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Sorry, try again tomorrow.

8. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I'll go Purple Tingo Pyramis. Damn good looking frog even if it wasn't the last lol.

Up to 290 Nebulae dexed; thanks to danjarus, awboj, Maholah and others for recent gifts :).

9. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island

10. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island

11. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island

12. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    @Nirtew, You are making me very nervous about GC and gifts :(

I got caught in the duplicate frog gift this evening. Opened the game and accepted a frog and then got 3 more offers with the first one still in the background and then at the end accepted the first one again because I was not sure I had gotten it. When all was done and I checked my mailbox I had 2of the first frog.

By background I mean that after I accept each of the new frogs I could see the orginal but a new gift would popup before I could do anything with it.

13. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    You didn't reply to my guess. :confused::)

14. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Something spooky about the way GC handles the gift offers. What about the three more offers; were they for different frogs? If so, have you seen them again?
    BTW, with 4 slots open in my MB, I got 4, count 'em 4 gift offers for your Planeta. Accepted all, get a "MB full" msg for each one. Looked in my MB, no frog. Sometime later I get a *single* offer for the Planeta; accepted; no msg, and its in my MB. Go figure.
    But thanks for the frog!

15. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Thanks for the compliment! I do miss making my own sets, I'll work on it. :)

16. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Is it the Azure Albeo Mazeus?

17. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I have this week set (Veterans Day) available if needed.
    [​IMG]

18. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island

Sorry, I must have missed your guess. Unfortunately, it is not correct and you will need to try again.

19. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Sorry, it is not.

20. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Glad you finally got the frog.

The 3 other offers were different frogs from different people and I did get them. Think I will do some testing on GC gifting and see what happens. Will leave my MB full and see what the offers are and how often they come back and then slowly open a slot. I normally hop in the pond off-line but I will try and stay on-line today.

Thank you Quossum, heeranc, aura, domenic, danjarus, Darthbobo. dlstar, imgurah, Maholah, Madmaze, jklau, DeanK, croquete, meplie, Cygent and java for the gifts.