★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
She is very cute!!! I hope JBRUU and Connector see this picture. They were quite active in the "Pet" thread in the lounge a little while ago
Aww, I didn't know there was a pet thread. I'll check it out, thanks!
04-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
She is very cute!!! I hope JBRUU and Connector see this picture. They were quite active in the "Pet" thread in the lounge a little while ago
I see it now, reattached, the cat is very cute. Boy I was about to buy this game for the fma promo, but it's iphone only. Too bad they don't do a similar promo for the ipad. Oh well.

Cute cat though!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	57118  

04-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Completed the 2nd area, and I continue to enjoy this game. The little dance the cat does at the end of the level is pretty funny; and the cut scenes between areas are very well done.

Aaaaand here's more of my Mitts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	57251  
04-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Half world 1 into it and I find it pretty solid. Clever use of gameplay mechanics thats always trowing something new at the player, with some interesting elements.
Its really easy (even the harder levels) so far but its fun, bright and cheerful.
Havent played a physics puzzler like this in a while and this is a good fix. Disney knows their stuff pretty well I guess.
05-07-2013, 07:24 PM
Finished (all levels with three diamonds)! And deleted, already had my fun for a buck, plus Im not paying for a new set of levels another dollar since for that amount I can get another game...

Good: Didnt play a physics puzzler since a long time ago and its a good fit, not great but fun. I liked best the necklace levels, the ones who dont show the level, just go around using only the reflexes and the thing that you cant move the camera around. Coming from Disney you already expect a ton of polish and good animations, and its all here. The game has a lot of different mechanics to play with, until...

Bad: ... You realize each world has almost the same obstacles help but reskinned. Just adds up on the third world. Game is way to easy, only took a couple of retries on necklace levels 2 and 3, the rest, I didnt even look at how was the level. Really easy. Have to pay IAP to unlock the forth world, at least WIMW took a while to go that route.

Final Rating: 3.5 out of 5. Average (First time Im agreeing with a TA review in ratings)

Conclusion: Nice puzzler but too easy and nothing really special.
05-30-2013, 02:58 AM
It just got an update which gives 4 th pack free.
05-30-2013, 04:06 AM
There's also a lite version now.
06-23-2013, 09:56 AM
I have almost finished world 3, doing one level a day, love this game, one of the best this year, for me anyway.