1112 ep 02??

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Slayer_megadeth, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slayer_megadeth

Slayer_megadeth Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    wasn't ep 1 released like 2 months back. I'm eagerly waiting for the next installment.Devs please keep us updated.

2. lopches

lopches Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
    i think i remember someone saying it will be postponed..somewhere i guess

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2009
    I wonder if the devs were waiting to polish EP2 after realizing target revenue from EP1... Personally I think they may get more orders for EP1 after we see more episodes are truly being developed and released.

4. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Any word?

5. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    This should be in Upcoming Games

They still haven't finished making the game yet. All those hand drawn images take time

6. Moved.

Yes, I should imagine the drawing alone would take a LOT of time. Characters also have bits of animation, which can take a while to get right too. Animation for mine has taken ages, and that's cutting corners too, like copying and pasting. So I know how much work can go into the drawing alone. There was a hell of a lot of backgrounds in the first one too. There must have been hundreds of hours put into the graphics alone.
    Hopefully they are spending a bit of time getting the puzzles right this time round too. It needs to be more interesting- not having puzzles where you need to turn a boiler on.

7. 'Jeep

'Jeep Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    U.K.
    I have decided to wait for the release of ep2 and reviews to get ep1. Liked the lite version, but I am struggling with the reliability of the dev, where his priorities are, would be a shame to buy ep 1, or ep1 and ep2 if the project were to be abandonned later on in favour of other projects (rogue planet...). It's ambitious and as you said, the creative and art side of the game are probably more time consuming, especially for a smaller dev.

I've asked the devs, I'll let you know if I hear from them...

8. 'Jeep

'Jeep Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    U.K.
    Just had a reply from Alexandre at Agartha (very quick reply, probably another obsessed dev putting in long days 7/7!).

1112 episode 2 is half way there (50%). So I think it is fair to assume it will take a couple of months more. but then again, it might be les, once their other projects is finished they could have more time for episode 2, speeding up the process.

Rogue planet is 75% ready!!! Advance wars style gaming, if it's to be judged on 1112, with great graphics!!??

If somebody knows when work was started on rogue planet, you can do some maths and speculat on a release date!:D

9. Menneisyys

Menneisyys Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Bad news there still isn't a sign of Part 2... I loved the WinMo version (Fade) - which, of course, technically, was far-far inferior to the iPhone one.

10. TideTime

TideTime Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    The best place to follow updates I think is on their twitter account: http://twitter.com/Aghartastudio.

Updates don't come too often but they'll sometimes mention the progress of 1112 EP 02.