App description: Help Mr. Cat capture octopi for his wacky ice cream octopus store. Dodge rotten fish heads, collect coins and make the perfect order. Full game center leaderboard and achievement support.

meganegora's comments:

www.icecreamoctopus.com

twitter.com/MegaNegora

Just got my first game accepted into the app store Ice Cream Octopus is a simple FREE one finger game for iOS devices. Dodge rotten fish heads, collect coins and make the perfect order. Full game center leaderboard, achievements and twitter social support.

It's simple and has a few bugs, but check it out it's free! It's only 1.3 megs, plus with the next update it will be ever smaller. (i want this under a meg ) I used spritekit, objective c and photoshop mostly. I just submitted an update to the store that fixes a few strings and game/design bugs.

www.icecreamoctopus.com
03-22-2014, 10:31 PM
Here is a quick gif. Runs 60fps on device. 1.1 update is in review, yay.

Last edited by meganegora; 03-24-2014 at 10:31 PM.
03-27-2014, 11:47 PM
My 1.1 update is live! Adjusted difficulty (harder) and fixed a few bad bugs. Working on my next game now. Thanks for checking out this thread.
04-05-2014, 01:31 PM
This game is hard and addictive

i love this game. I think it is easier to play on an iphone than ipad. It's hard to score but really addictive. I keep going back to play every chance I get, but I'm still only to $24
04-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Looks pretty neat, seems similar to Skyburger, which was great
04-10-2014, 07:32 PM
Update just went live! I made it easier and added new rewards. Check it out.