App description: War of Warlocks is a thrilling RPG card battle game with countless characters, piles of gold, and loads of spells.

Become a mighty warlock, build a team of allies and fight your way to the top!

Discover A New World
Engross yourself in a sensational fantasy world where strategy, training, and a well-constructed deck determine whether youre victorious

Countless Cards
Build your deck with over 150 different characters like mages, goblins and dragons

Guilds, Allies And Enemies
Choose your guild, team up with friends, and battle enemy guilds from all over the world in PvP tournaments

Raise A Mighty Tower
Build an undefeatable fortress and establish the most powerful guild of wizards

Gameplay And Battle Mechanics
Exciting combination of role-playing, card battling and deck building

Loads Of Loot
Embark on a quests to collect tons of treasure and discover rare cards

Endless Maps And Environments
Battle and make new discoveries on your journey through 10 unique locations

War of Warlocks is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 60.0 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

War of Warlocks is a thrilling RPG card battle game with countless characters, piles of gold, and loads of spells.

Become a mighty warlock, build a team of allies and fight your way to the top!

It is you and your friends against thousands of mighty guilds! Build your tower, protect it, and raze enemy towers to the ground so they know who the real boss is!

Discover A New World
Engross yourself in a sensational fantasy world where strategy, training, and a well-constructed deck determine whether youre victorious

Countless Cards
Build your deck with over 150 different characters like mages, goblins and dragons

Guilds, Allies And Enemies
Choose your guild, team up with friends, and battle enemy guilds from all over the world in PvP tournaments

Raise A Mighty Tower
Build an undefeatable fortress and establish the most powerful guild of wizards

Gameplay And Battle Mechanics
Exciting combination of role-playing, card battling and deck building

Loads Of Loot
Embark on a quests to collect tons of treasure and discover rare cards

Endless Maps And Environments
Battle and make new discoveries on your journey through 10 unique locations

War of Warlocks is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
iPhone Screenshots

08-17-2014, 02:22 AM
It's extremely polished. Energy replenishes mad quit, like all 30 points in 30 minutes. The cards are neat, great art work. It's a more polished version of blood brothers. I have all rares so it appears iap isn't to bad. You earn diamonds in game as well as friend gems to buy packs. After completing a level you get a draw and can get uncommon / rare packs. 3 stars per level = 3 packs per level.

I'm actually really enjoying this. It's simple yet wonderful unlike the other 15 card games that came out this week.

Warlocks a winner
08-17-2014, 06:52 AM
For me it's too simple and slow with little tactics.

08-17-2014, 09:25 PM
Yeah it's mostly a card collector, and the battles are simple yet so satisfying. So far it's rewarding and not restrictive. Second day playing and I have 2 super rares and like 5 rares.

It's oh so polished though. Weekly events are fun, bosses are awesome, and pvp I enjoy.
08-18-2014, 02:51 AM
@Zeillusion: Thanks. I didn't download the game before because I think it is a Glu product, but it is not correct. :P

BTW, the game is released in US.

Pine Entertainment

Last edited by Andre; 08-18-2014 at 02:53 AM.
08-18-2014, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
@Zeillusion: Thanks. I didn't download the game before because I think it is a Glu product, but it is not correct. :P

BTW, the game is released in US.
Aye when I played I didn't see glu while downloading or in game either?
08-18-2014, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Aye when I played I didn't see glu while downloading or in game either?
Me too, I saw that the "Green Genie Games" releases this game.

Pine Entertainment
08-18-2014, 06:45 AM
Out in Denmark as well.