Universal Devious Dungeon (By Ravenous Games Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by drdeniz79, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Xeno

Xeno Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Doh! Just got it last week. :(
    Very enjoyable game like all of their others.

2. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    Great game. Get it while it's free. The great controlls make it a great game.

3. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Is the background moving faster than the foreground a bug, or is it done on purpose? Normally backgrounds move slower than foregrounds, not faster. I feel dizzy when playing because of this... :(

4. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #164 Intendro, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    What's the maximum character level, or can I level up until all stats are maxed? I'm not sure what I should level up... (There's equipment that increases stats too, so I should maybe focus on certain stats for the experience level ups and the other stats will get reasonably good from equipment?)

And how does critical hit chance work? Wondering how far I should increase it...

And I don't see an option to delete save data. :eek:
    Deleted, re-installed... (I barely started, and I'm not sure if I want to focus on attack and not HP...
    My health would probably be decent with armor...)

5. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Finally got around to playing this tonight. So far it's been a lot of fun. I think I may play this I the end.

6. Rocka

Rocka Member

Oct 18, 2014
    The slowdowns are still present in the 1.1 version, at least in my iPhone 4 with iOS7. Still playable but after losing 2/3 of your health because of slowdowns during jumping it's... really tiresome.
    Would you guys be willing to mess with your controls? I guess it's pretty solid already and you seemed to make it your default in this and random heroes but the arrows are a little bit big and a wee bit to the right, at least for a big thumbed fella like me. Some options to move the control layour and even change button size would be great, but it's nothing mayor.
    Been a BIG fan of you guys since the first League of Evil, the sequels change of visual style threw me off but even without the rest of that saga i find myself greatly enjoying this Devious Dungeon and of course, Gravity.Duck and Infestor are two of my all time favorites.

7. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Ravenous makes games I play. Great game

8. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Music not working.. Just SFX..