Pro Strategy Football heads into final testing!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ProStrategyFootball, Nov 6, 2015.

1. ProStrategyFootball

ProStrategyFootball Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2013
    I've completed PSF 2015 and PSF Career 2015, and I'm now working on some extra tasks that are required for Apple, and I hope to submit it to Apple by next Wednesday! I've already deployed them to the Android stores, and now my top priority is iOS!

This has been a long, huge effort. I had to rewrite every screen in C++ and rewrite all the database code to now use in-memory arrays and binary files. A positive side effect is that computer simulations are now blazing fast!

The game has a new play calling interface, which people are already enjoying immensely. It also now has stats and leaders for defensive and special teams players. Track leading defensive players in tackles, sacks, interceptions, and touchdowns. Track all special team players as well!

I'll post screenshots shortly, and I hope to create at least one video tomorrow, and then my focus is on getting the iOS version out asap!

2. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Oh I'm excited!

3. ProStrategyFootball

ProStrategyFootball Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Wow, I feel like I'm crawling across the finish line, gasping, but I've finally submitted the apps to Apple! Now let's hope for a quick approval!