Influencer Marketing - Free Beta Testing

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by DJV271, Nov 1, 2017.

1. DJV271

DJV271 New Member

Nov 1, 2017
    #1 DJV271, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Hey TA -

My name is Danilo and I’m the founder of Influencia, a mobile media buying solution for influencer marketing. After successfully working with e-commerce brands, we’re expanding to mobile apps and are looking to start with IOS games. Happy to provide e-comm case studies for reference.

We’re looking to partner with a experienced app marketer/owner to run a beta test free of charge with Influencia. The goal is to understand how best practices from a successful app marketers perspective tie into our solution. We'll be happy to work off of a low CPI (to help cover our costs). Not looking to make any money off of this.

This is what we’re looking for in an ideal situation. These are all preferable traits but not decision makers.

Ideal Individual(Or Team)
    - Past experience executing app marketing campaigns that reach top chart list.
    - Experience with FB AD retargeting
    - Experience with Twitter Ad Products (Cards, Amplify, etc)
    - Experience with using and choosing third party data analytics companies such as TUNE.

Ideal App
    - Unreleased
    - Game app
    - Fits with the target demographic of age 16-24 and 60/40 Female/Male split.

If someone could point me in the right direction or introduce me to someone that they think would make sense, I'd really be appreciated.

I can be best contacted via email at [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Best,

- D