[ZOZO Game]Biofrenzy: Frag the zombies!!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by zozogame, Dec 2, 2010.

1. zozogame

zozogame Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2010
    #1 zozogame, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
    The game is out now!!!

Checkout http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/biofrenzy/id406833594?mt=8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Biofenzy is a fast-paced side scrolling action game optimized for iPhone 4 retina display.

To fight against those bio-infected monsters, now your abilities promoted! In Biofenzy, you will be able to shoot with 4 weapons at the same time, and an amazing adrenaline which makes your game experience incredible - the power to control the time!

WHAT MAKES IT STAND OUT
    - Razor-sharp HD graphics and super smooth animations. The game is made for intense game experience on every detail you can observe. e.g. real time physics effect, machine gun roars with bucket of bullets, massive blood on screen...Prepare to be amazed!

- You own an entire inventory of over 20 unique weapons. Buy and arm yourself with different any weapon you like. Try different combinations and explore more fun!

- Kill zombies in your style. “Hit and run” with a coolant grenade. Burn them, then frag into pieces...

- Bullet Time: With this skill, everything slow down from your eyes, the higher concentration makes each shots deal triple damage!

- Chronosphere: When it’s activated, you create a rip in timespace, trap and freeze all enemies while yourself still remain unaffected. Cool!

- The ultimate weapon: A combat robot!

OTHOER FEATURES:
    - 4 original sound track
    - 3 difficulty modes - never press insane as a beginner!
    - Multiple upgrades on skills and hit point
    - Simple to get started, more depth of gameplay behind
    - Intuitive touch controls
    - Step by step tutorial, guides and hints

PLANNED UPDATES
    - Game Center support
    - More stages, characters and weapons

Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Get more info on Biofrenzy blog
    http://bio-frenzy.com/blog
    Follow us on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/zozogame

2. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    Reminds me of that Dino killing game by trinity in there gamebox. All-so of PvZ. I would call it a fusion of them both. Looks great. :)

3. zozogame

Dec 1, 2010
    Great to hear you like it.:D This game will be available around 10th this month.

4. zozogame

Dec 1, 2010
    In fact in this game we’ve being dedicated to leverage the "shoot em up” genre. Some of the visual effects and concepts were exists just on family consoles, but we make them come to mobile platforms. I swear you won't be disappointed!

5. zozogame

Dec 1, 2010
    More screenshots added. Hope you will enjoy it!

6. theunis

theunis Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    #6 theunis, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
    Oh my word this looks nice :) Wolf boy meets modern combat :D I cant wait for this, just a quick few questions : how many levels will there be in first release ? How much will this game cost ?

WOW :D it looks fun

7. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    PvZ+zombieville usa=INSTA BUY

8. zozogame

Dec 1, 2010
    @theunis, the game will be on sale for only $0.99 when it's released. The game contains two scenes, a graveyard scene and a ancient castle scene, but the levels are infinite like zombieville. It takes about 20 levels for you to unlock all weapons, props and enemies, then you can challenge yourself on how many levels you can get through. Myself get 25th level in normal difficulty mode:D

9. theunis

theunis Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    wow 0.99 that is a steal, the gameplay looks so nice. And I absolutely love the unique objects that you can stick on the zombies heads, and the huge robot !!! Zombieville can go eat its heart out, you have created the new Zombieville :D I love the music and how fluid the gameplay looks my word man, this is a must :D

10. zozogame

Dec 1, 2010
    The stuff on zombies' head is cute. We think by adding some humorous into this intense and bloody theme is cool:)

11. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    I'm crushed... no 2nd generation compatibility..... sad, I have to pass :(((

12. madmud101

madmud101 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    I love the art style.

Reminds me a lot of Zombieville USA.

13. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Really?! That's a shame, was jsut about to say it looked great.

Still does look great though.

14. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Aww man no 2nd gen support... :( can you work on that.. i read it on the blog

15. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    me too i went on blog saw description and it said no compatibility for 1st 2nd devices and i really wanted this

16. zozogame

Dec 1, 2010
    hi, folks. There will be a version to support iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2nd gen and older devices in the beginning of next month.

To make this game stand out from the similar type of games, utilizing the retina display is one of one primary target so we did all graphics in high resolution and added unique 3D animations. And this also makes performance on 1st and 2nd gens terrible.So we decided not to support those devices in the first release.

So for 1st and 2nd gen device owners please bear with us a little longer. You won't miss this game!

For 4gen device owners I can't say if this game this is the first side-scrolling shooter to support HD but it could be the best overall.

17. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    will 99 cents be the final price or limited time? I'll definatly buy this. Also, btw did you reset your device after installing it while testing? I bought a game today the framerate was extremely choppy and laggy, i reseted and boom smooth as butter

18. zozogame

Dec 1, 2010
    0.99 cents will be limited time.
    We tested this game with many iPhones and iPod touches we've been used daily(lots of game installed and run as background task). For 3rd and 4th gen devices it run smoothly at around 30-45 fps. And for 1st and 2nd support we are going to submit later, a minimum 20 fps is garanteed.

19. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Can you keep the limited time sale until the update I find it really unfair.lso, I don't understand how this can't support lower devices all of the devices are supported onall devices... I hope your not being lazy. and again max adventure coming out.. a dualstick shooter, has way more levels and upgrades, 3d and can run on 1st gens.... shame i might not buy it i really want to see a video of a 2nd gen running it.. its to my amazement a small game like this can't run on lower generation.

20. zozogame

Dec 1, 2010
    @Fireball926: This game is purely made in 3D. Just with the camera from the side so it looks like in 2D (some people call this 2.5D though)

We have no intention to raise the price once the supporting for 1st and 2nd gen is added.

One possible option for us is to release a non-HD version of game that supports all devices in the future while the current version still remains in App Store as a HD game. When the promotion time is over, 2nd gen owners still get the game at promotional price, but people with most recent iDevices and expecting HD graphics need to pay more. So fair?

That's some for my initial thoughts. For formal announcements about how it's going on please check out our blog later when the game is released. Thanks for your love and support to Biofrenzy;)