Its suppose to be a "chill pill" for your first world problems
. Not being able to pay your rent or having your car damage is not a first world problem its an actually problem. See some examples of first world problems below.
- It's boiling hot outside but freezing in the air-conditioned office
- My personal trainer took the week off so I have to workout alone
- My wallet won't close because there's too much money in it
- I bought a dishwasher and now spend longer packing and unpacking it than I did washing up
- My Brie is too hard
- No semi-skimmed milk in the supermarket, just full fat
But saying that charities run ads all the time with horrific images targeting donations from us. I did want to partner with a charity but their was too much red tape. So instead I have a donate message within the app itself.