iPhone Jelly Defence by Infinite Dreams coming to iPad

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ArturID, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArturID

ArturID Well-Known Member

#1 ArturID, May 27, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
    Be the first to watch the trailer of our upcoming game! For more info visit the official website of this title where you will find more information quite soon: idreams.pl/JellyDefence.

Few days ago we also revealed first promo art for Jelly Defence and Today we are announcing closed beta tests for our community. Only selected fans will gain the right to play our game before worldwide premiere. You can be one of them!

[​IMG]

We are looking forward to working together with fans to make the next release the best it can be. If you have the iPad or iPad 2 you can subscribe to beta test program on our special page. We are waiting for you!

2. ArturID

Here is new artwork from the game. Try to guess what is it :)

[​IMG]

3. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Looks like a Jello-pault :D

Artur, I signed up for the beta yesterday and am excited by how great this is shaping up to be. Any approximation you can give us as to when the beta test will start?

4. ArturID

[​IMG]

Who will win or lose at Wembley? We don’t know that but it seems this special football match will be also transmitted in the Jelly world. Yeah, Jelly’s from Jelly Defence game loves to watch sports. How about you TA users? Barcelona or Manchaster United? Leave your comments here.

5. Squeaker

Squeaker Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    Been waiting too long for the game. Nearly thought it's not going to happen. Anyway, I applied for beta, which is very rare for me, but I remembered looking forward to the game and I would really like to see how this game is shaping up.

6. NLjaan

NLjaan Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2011
    I seem to have sent my form too soon:/ didn't fill in the how many hours a day question and the other one as I pressed enter by accident..

Anyways, wow to the trailer. very well made:D i just had to post a comment on that.

7. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Im sorry if this has been asked already, but is this coming to ipad first then ipod, or are they coming at the same time.

8. rhenzhen

rhenzhen Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2009
    NY, USA

Jelly Cannon!

9. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

Tested Jelly Defence this evening. Simply 5/5 stars for me. One of (if not THE) best tower defence for iPad. Graphic and music are top. Gamplay superb. No bugs, no crash at this time and is only beta. IDreams = Quality.

10. ArturID

Here you have another promo art from Jelly Defence. This is how the invasion begins… you are the only one who can save the world now :) Are your ready for such heroic act?

[​IMG]

11. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I think you're supposed to keep anything regarding the beta test strictly confidential for now... doh

12. Zeko

Zeko New Member

May 31, 2011
    Ive played almost every td technology has to offer and am just amazed at how this one looks. Can't wait for more updates :)

13. ArturID

Well it's not a secret we just reached Beta status :)

14. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

I don't reveal nothing about story or secrets... I just post my impression. Doh... :)

15. cthibault

cthibault Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Professional Magician
    MA, USA
    So far it's top notch. You're in for a real treat!

16. rhenzhen

Jun 24, 2009
    NY, USA
    #16 rhenzhen, May 31, 2011
    Last edited: May 31, 2011
    I was happy that i got picked to beta test the game! Yet, upset that i have to go to work first before testing the game. :mad:

I can't wait to go home... :D

17. cthibault

cthibault Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Professional Magician
    MA, USA
    At least you'll have something good to look forward to!

18. rhenzhen

Jun 24, 2009
    NY, USA
    Just played the game. I don't agree about the no glitch. I already found one. Unless, they really did that on purpose.

19. ArturID

Here is another great promo art from Jelly Defence. This time you can admire three types of Turrets. Any thoughts what they do?

P.S – Beta testers please be quiet for a while :)

[​IMG]

20. ArturID

He he he, leave the work, just play JD ;)