2D Board game MAP developer/Artist needed!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by MadSilence, May 21, 2012.

1. MadSilence

MadSilence New Member

May 21, 2012
    Hi everyone!=)

We have just developed our game, and its pretty close to finished.
    Its a board game of the classic type where players move around on a board game map. There are spots where they can dig and find treasure, get robbed or! find THE gold mine.=)

General about maps. They have 1 or more starting positions. many move spots, 10-30? dig spots. some "stay-a-turn" spots. and flights and boat travel spots.

Move spots are the white ones on the demo map provided.
    dig spots are red
    stay a turn spots are yellow.
    Boat spots are blue dots in water.
    Flight lines are the red lines.

Boat travel costs some cash and you have to roll dice to move.
    Flight lines takes you instantly over to the end destination. Costs more=)

Have a look at the demo map(s). The maps MUST not be exactly the same. You DON'T have to use white, red or even dots at all! Just some noticeable spots that a player can understand is a move path!=)

Each map will be rewarded! I'm thinking 10-50$ USD depening on the map/graphical quality=) All transactions will go trough paypal. The minimum maps size is 1024x720 (iPad screen) Maps can be bigger, no problem=) YOU decide:D:D:D game supports up to 4 players

Questions? ASK!=)

MAPS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Whammeh

Whammeh New Member

May 29, 2012
    I am quite interested in this, could you post more details? What software are you wanting the maps to be created in? Photoshop? Illustrator? Freehanded? Others?

Do you have map ideas already designed that we follow and make 'more pretty'? Or do we have to design the layouts ourselves too.