Super Turbo Action Pig!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by supermariofan, Jan 7, 2010.

1. supermariofan

supermariofan Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    http://joystickgenerals.com/

Not much information yet, but according to their Twitter, the full site will be up within the month, along with screens. The artstyle of their site and the name of their first game is certainly intriguing though.

2. ktfright

ktfright Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Student,Rapper,Game Dev.
    Hawthorne,California
    one of these guys drew the art for trenches.

3. supermariofan

supermariofan Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Yeah, I know. That's part of the reason I think this app will be so good but I forgot to mention it. :p

4. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    This game reminds me of Minigore for some reason

5. Fully Illustrated

Sep 17, 2009
    Gaming and movies!
    UK
    Michael here from the Joystick Generals

Hey guys,

I was just looking around and spotted your posts! Nice to see that your interested and excited to see Super Turbo Action Pig! We're working really hard to make this little title very playable and very polished! We technically finished the game a few weeks ago, but then just before sending it to Apple, we decided to throw some more features in based on some great feedback we got during the beta testing.

Just to give you a little hinter about Super Turbo Action Pig, its an endurance game, intended for quick play bursts when your on a train, sat on the loo or just chilling at home. The goal is score based, rather than level based, where your fighting to get a higher score every time you play. It has an ever intensifying difficulty level too, so the further you get, the harder it becomes, making the game an every growing challenge! The better you get, the harder it gets! We've made the game pretty nuts too, so there is loads of crazy humour in the game and overall its just a really fun experience!

Its all linked up with Open Feint too and is full of achievements. We're really hoping that everyone loves it as its proven popular to the people we've tested it with.

Our full site for the Joystick Generals is almost ready too, which will have loads of screenshots, artwork and info about the game, and it should be live within the next week or two!

I'll keep this thread populated with new info and if there looks to be any more interest in the thread, I'll post up some exclusive screenshots...anyone fancy that??

For now, as a taster, you can see the porky hero his two main poses in the image attached.

Thanks again!

Mike.

Attached Files: