Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-12-2014, 12:17 PM

We're doing some tests of FPS mode. It's possible that it will be released as separate game.

Old 02-12-2014, 01:46 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufna View Post
We're doing some tests of FPS mode. It's possible that it will be released as separate game.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now ur talkin!!! AWESOME! Best news I've read all day!!! What is it going to be called? And more importantly whn can I try it?
Old 02-12-2014, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4nd0fg0d View Post
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now ur talkin!!! AWESOME! Best news I've read all day!!! What is it going to be called? And more importantly whn can I try it?
Glad to hear that!

I think it will happen in the end of february, or in march early. If it's released separately, I'll publish link to the new application
Old 02-12-2014, 06:03 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufna View Post
Glad to hear that!

I think it will happen in the end of february, or in march early. If it's released separately, I'll publish link to the new application
Thanx. Please keep me posted. Preciate it.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:31 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Very nice lil update. Game feels a lot tighter. Love the jump mechanic, a much needed addition. This lil game may be coming around nicely. Those screenies of tht first person game look great, btw. Wld love to have a go at tht one. The worst part about this whole thing is, I deleted Doominator whilst waiting for this update and with no cloud save I lost all my weapons and armors. Wish there was a way u cld restore them. Cheers, good work.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4nd0fg0d View Post
Very nice lil update. Game feels a lot tighter. Love the jump mechanic, a much needed addition. This lil game may be coming around nicely. Those screenies of tht first person game look great, btw. Wld love to have a go at tht one. The worst part about this whole thing is, I deleted Doominator whilst waiting for this update and with no cloud save I lost all my weapons and armors. Wish there was a way u cld restore them. Cheers, good work.
Please PM me with ID which you can find in left bottom corner of "Settings" screen, and I'll restore your items