Old 10-16-2013, 01:30 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Anyone know how long the campaign is?
Old 10-17-2013, 03:52 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Card View Post
Anyone know how long the campaign is?
It's got 15 battlefield levels, plus another 7 challenge levels on top of that.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:58 AM

I liked this game a lot. The aesthetics are fantastic and the towers are pretty cool, if a bit bland. There is, sadly, a sense of "that's it?" when you beat the game...those fifteen campaign levels go by really quickly, and the design of the tech tree does not make sense to me in light of this. You won't be anywhere close to the end of the tech tree when you beat the game, which means there are several towers you won't even see (more than half in my case). There are still the challenge maps to complete, but the tech tree doesn't have any impact on those. It'd be nice to have hard versions of the campaign levels to go through...but the game would need to be more fine tuned to support this or the balance would be all over the place....as it is, the relative power of units and towers is far too vague for harder maps. There isn't any point to grinding through the tree if it doesn't apply to challenge maps and it's possible to gold every map with so much of it incomplete. The towers aren't really distinct/different enough from each other to warrant replaying it just for the sake of seeing everything in action. In hindsight, I guess the game was probably trying to push me to spend a little money on IAP currency to see those other towers, which is a bummer, but I never even came close to needing them.

Worth a buck and recommended for TD fans! It's just too bad it isn't more fully fleshed out...there are some cool ideas here that are never really explored, like having to flip your towers on either side of your base on the fly to defeat asymmetrical waves, an obvious design opportunity that you don't see much of. A good TD can sit on my ipad for months...this one is already gone. It was fun while it lasted, though.

Last edited by echo_pdx; 10-29-2013 at 12:05 PM..
Old 10-29-2013, 12:15 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
And I'm still waiting for yours
Difference being, I showed no interest in the game.

DBC
Old 07-03-2014, 09:37 AM

Has it gone fermium?
Old 07-10-2014, 10:03 AM

Does anyone know how to get the "thoroughly prepared" and "enter the dreamgate" achievements?
Old 07-29-2014, 01:03 AM

I am really surprised this thread only has a few pages. I finally got around to playing this and it is a blast. Basically make turrets then move them up the tower. You can move towers around depending on what creeps are coming. Seems like a good variety of creeps and they are resistant to certain elements. There are 4 tower types and then you can upgrade those into a few more.

My only gripe would be grinding past levels. I enjoy going back and whipping through old levels. However, in this game you only earn a fraction of what you originally earned for currency. Plus if you unlocked all the turrets, you cant use them on some of the early stages.

The game looks to be free right now, I think. Definitely worth the download even at 2-3 bucks.