Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-22-2013, 05:51 AM

Default BATTLE OF TILES EX - (by Bimboosoft Co.,Ltd.)

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 24.3 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
FULL-SCALE STRATEGY RPG with easy control!

BATTLE OF TILES EX is a strategy role playing game. You can easily command large armies.
You can buy enemy tiles if you have enough money.
The kind of tiles are Slime, Skeleton, Goblin, etc. those are typical of classic RPG.
Your shopping selections and battle formations decide military gains.

- You can play multiple rounds after you clear the game (defeat the Dragon).

- You can compete high scores with other players via Game Center.

- Ace tiles have an outstanding status.

- You can see the magic type of magicians by the line or square mark. Magicians gain LONG ATTACK RANGE or WIDE RANGE ATTACK when they become level 50. This feature extends the strategy.

- You can make armies with up to 70 tiles.

- The tiles will attack the enemy tiles automatically when the enemies enter their attack range.
- Basically, you move all tiles at the same time. You can also move only the selected tiles.
- Move your allies to the right. Your party cannot move backward.
iPad Screenshots

Old 05-23-2013, 05:56 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I had this game on PC several years ago. It's a good game but the price of $13 is way too much. The content is just not there. I was looking forward to playing this again but there is no way I would ever pay that much for this.

The gameplay revolves around making an army of "tiles" an marching them across, in one direction, an almost endless field. Once in awhile you will buy a new unit, you can buy a unit that is attacking you then add them to your amry. That really is the depth of the strategy, organizing your forces, then pressing forward, forward, forward, over and over again. For $1 or $2 I would recommend for a quit time waster when you need a break from deeper strategy games. But for this price, no way. I think the dev really shot themselves in the foot here as with a more competitive price the probably could of done well.

My advice try it for free, it's install size is small, and if your super rich get it. Otherwise pass.

Last edited by CoreyB; 05-25-2013 at 08:56 AM..